• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Quantum Loop] It's too hard at the beginning?

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I am the developer of Quantum Loop and I wanted to get the opinion of those who have played it regarding the initial difficulty.

I've had a couple of people write to me and say that they couldn't get past the first few rooms (so they haven't unlocked the other characters).

Has this happened to you?

Is it too frustrating or do you not understand what you have to do?

Thanks for you opinion!

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Never underestimate people's abilities to get stuck in the simplest puzzles.

Downloading it now, I'll get back to you in a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
Yup, done it in 11 loops, interesting game, and the puzzles are not that hard.
Also, if the character was 70 in 2050, shouldn't he be 40 in 2020?

Anyway, it's not that hard, but you gotta repeat it like in groundhog day, and people are impatient, so that's it.

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Thanks for the feedback !
I tryed to start slowly, but for impatient people could be a problem. I could add some hints...

As for the age, if I didn't mess up during the writing in a few places it is correct.

In the game we control Max (who is the scientist who is 70 years old in 2050), but he ended up in the body of the boy (whose name is chosen by the player), and the boy is 19 years old.

Similarly, the boy's mind is in Max's body that we see in the interlude from the future.

The boy and Max aren't the same person, I should clarify it better.

At the same time that the game takes place somewhere there is a 40 year old Max.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Machinist