Tool QSP QSP Save Editor

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
So does anyone know how to search a certain value on this screen?
There's a search box at the bottom but is seems not to respond to no matter what I write there...
It's from Son Of A Bitch! [v0.18] [avenger] BTW.

upload_2017-6-2_14-21-39.png

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
What does it do when you enter something there? Works for me:
I do a full text search on the way I would enter a variables to modify it. So, in your screenshot the question would be
QUESTION_TEST_FATHER_KATYA_YES[0] = 0

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for this , I have recently installed win 10 and having read your post again I installed the 32 bit version as well, now editor works fine.

inzz

Oct 20, 2016
ok so if someone can help a dumb person out i wanna trigger Family/incest/event1 from province 1.2 how do it do it can someone give me like full steps guide sry for being dumb

nugatcreme

Aug 5, 2017
hi i play SoB

kate's father kicked me out after tutor her which variables must be changed to fixed this thx

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Running in windows 7 64b with redists for x86 and x64 and dotnet 4.7.1 - Any conflict? At the same time I see it appearing on the taskbar it fails and give me a Werfault.

Reactions: krkarr

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Program works fine, but when i try to open a save it says " make sure application for file .sav installed"

What did i do wrong
??

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Program works fine, but when i try to open a save it says " make sure application for file .sav installed"

What did i do wrong
??
you are trying to open the sav file with double click ?
this message (i guess) its the common message from windows when you try to open a unknown file

Reactions: huss22

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
so the message is correct :)
you try to open the save with a total different program (visual studio editor) than the editor in this post :)

don't try to open the save file, run the qsp save editor , then , from inside , you must press open game and choose the qsp file , then load save (the save file which you want to edit)

cerberos87

Aug 31, 2017
good afternoon, I would like to ask about qsp. A few days ago I come downloading games in that format but I can not run them, every time I want to open them (there is an .exe file) I open the main screen of the new pantaray project. Is there any way that those games work? or should I compile them? Thank you

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
What game? Some have their own engine, like Son of a Bitch, where you have to run the .exe and other, like Family Life, have a .qsp that you need to open with an engine you already have. Something like qspgui.exe .

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for saving my arse, or saving my save, Para. Stopped me from going mad in GL. :D
Any plans on updates, new features?

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the editor. I usually use Saveedonline but it's always good to have an offline editor without limitations.

But I do have one question. Is there a search box? Because games like Jack O Nine Tails, loading them and scrolling all the variables can be troubling.

Jdowner

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for the editor. I usually use Saveedonline but it's always good to have an offline editor without limitations.

But I do have one question. Is there a search box? Because games like Jack O Nine Tails, loading them and scrolling all the variables can be troubling.
Search bar is underneath all the variables. It was a little hard to see when I first started using the editor cuz it sorta blends in