monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
presplash.png
Overview:
PyTFall is an open source, turn-based Sim game with a Hentai twist developed to serve as a next-generation of WM and SimBro focusing on gathering a team of workers, managing businesses, leveling up the MC and other characters, Date-Sim Elements, RPG Style Combat and Exploration, Interactions and etc.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-14
Release Date: 2019-06-12
Developer: Xela
Censorship: No
Version: 0.72 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac
(v0.70): - - -

Character Packs: Files - Fix -
Extras: Console Code
Thanks to XelaPy, Cmann & dudeseriously for your contributions

MabrMqmPPGV7qYErfsnTTI8F6fsxtIKW484TVUTIpwBbGLMpnU79Kr9ao13JWjTA.png screenshot0003 (1).png 2018-04-18_16-37-24.png screenshot0011.png

Last edited:

dcb42

Apr 1, 2018
Holy shit it's finally here

Been dimly aware of this since Whoremaster died but I honestly didn't see much progress early on so it dropped off my radar, this is beautiful

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Does this already have add-on girls like the past versions?, also it can open console but not close(esc not working though)... oh found some girls packs around here

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

david cee

Jun 4, 2017
Does this already have add-on girls like the past versions?, also it can open console but not close(esc not working though)... oh found some girls packs around here
i Wonder too! in kings brothel i downloaded dozens of different girls ! hope this one has or will have this option as well.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
oh a new sim game.....
ok i am only in the charakter creation and i love it lol

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Some codes for console...
Code:
While on menu or looking at hero
hero.gold = x
hero.baseAP = x -> base before changes the cap or max value.
hero.AP = x -> will change the active or actual value.
SKILLS_MAX = Get a list of the skills and the max exp needed or max all skills from hero.
day = x

Samples of codes while looking at any girl
char.joy = x
char.disposition = 1000 (max)
char.sex(can be any of the modes) --> adds star or exp in sexual characterist of the girl, i experienced ti'll value 4000 that equals to 5 stars. Also work with hero.
char.anal = x
char.vaginal = x
char.oral = x
char.service = x
char.bartending = x
char.Strip = x
char.refinement = x
char.cleaning = x
char.security = x
char.management = x
char.SKILLS -> get a list of possible habilities, no idea how is the command to add those though
char.status = u'free' --> convert a girl into hired
char.status = u'slave' --> convert a hired girl into a slave.

I didn't found lots, however player can activate developer mode by going to the path (gamename) -> game -> code -> devkit -> "debug". Open this with notepad and set up developer mode to true to be able to check some variables and so on, can also enable console with game opened like this or just do the usual with 00console. ALSO note that Esc don't work to close console... must type "exit" and press enter for it close.

Last edited:

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
So i lost my shit when the evil slavers were the cast from Gintama. Then the Unreal tournament music kicked in. :eek:

Reactions: manox
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes