Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png

Overview:
WARNING:
  • before using my mod save/backup your original "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file or rename it to something like "Assembly-CSharp-Original.dll"
  • chose the right mod for the right Build version or it will not work or/and it'll brake the game
Hello guys, this is my first attempt to mod a Unity engine game, I hope you understand that this is the best I can do for now and don't ask anything more from me, if I'll better understand how to cod Unity games then I'll do a lot more to many more games.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 26.12.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder
: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.1
Game Version: Build 5, 6, 7.5.1, 8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Screenshots:
PuzzledLifeMod.png

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
hey man where are you T_T, already launched the new game update please update the mod !!!!!! P L E A S E

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Reactions: zion2376

manhan

Aug 16, 2017
the mod for 7.5.1 is not working anyone please help me how to figure it out thanks.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
the mod for 7.5.1 is not working anyone please help me how to figure it out thanks.
chose the right mod for the right Build version or it will not work or/and it'll brake the game
- To use this mod you should only load an existing save file or start a new game, save it and the reloaded and you'll get 9999 Money and 999 Skip Points.
First see if you have the right file for your game version and then just follow the instructions....