ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
groupsex-9.jpg

Overview:
Pussy Saga HCG collection.

Pussy Saga is dating sim game with the opportunity to partake in the challenge of making dates with the hottest and horniest ladies in town, and then conquer them sexually in the most crimped way ever.​

Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Language: Without Text
Pages: HCG - 1533/ swf animation - 52
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download: - - - -

Suic132

May 29, 2017
Can only agree with shilo. Its like a version of honiepop with seasonal events and expansions just massive payment issues

balrod18

May 17, 2017
any chance of a crystal maidens gamerip? loved the art style, but the game was a ridiculous grindfest, specially the special events

punoko

Jan 13, 2018
any chance of a crystal maidens gamerip? loved the art style, but the game was a ridiculous grindfest, specially the special events
If you're looking for CM artwork it's mostly available on e-hentai. The devs upload the images a few characters at a time.

balrod18

May 17, 2017
If you're looking for CM artwork it's mostly available on e-hentai. The devs upload the images a few characters at a time.
i know, last time i checked the gallery was pretty outdated, checked it rigth now and has the same pics from last time

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
just asking: why is this collection in the comics section? shouldn't it be in the animation & loops section?
or is the collection a mix of animations and pictures?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
just asking: why is this collection in the comics section? shouldn't it be in the animation & loops section?
or is the collection a mix of animations and pictures?
If you look at the description it says 1533 images and 52 loops. When I make a thread I'll put it in Animations only if the collection has a majority of animations versus images, or vice versa.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
If you look at the description it says 1533 images and 52 loops. When I make a thread I'll put it in Animations only if the collection has a majority of animations versus images, or vice versa.
oh HCG means images. okay, got it.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Their games would actually be quite nice (disregarding the immature dialog that makes you wonder if the authors hate women), if most of the images wouldn't be placed behind a massive paywall just a few minutes in.
Pussysaga ? NO!!! More like "Pay up saga"

Reactions: kaminoi