Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Episode 42 Special Edition

Link
Link
Link

Code: bluefruit

Attaching txt file with codes for all versions till date (episode 00 prologue included)

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
anyone got episode 43SE?
Will take a few weeks to come out here I think.
Even if someone has it, they probably wont upload right away.
Guy is working hard so I think If we want the game for free we should be a little bit patient.

Reactions: rKnight

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Will take a few weeks to come out here I think.
Even if someone has it, they probably wont upload right away.
Guy is working hard so I think If we want the game for free we should be a little bit patient.
He is asking especially for the SE (Special Edition), which 10+ patrons get.
Of course we need to be patient, but you should already know what this site here is about...

Reactions: cvedant95

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
He is asking especially for the SE (Special Edition), which 10+ patrons get.
Of course we need to be patient, but you should already know what this site here is about...
Yeah! Well our official language is English so I do know what SE means.

And Yeah I also know what this site is about. Just look at post #174. If I didn't know what this site is about I wouldn't have shared that thing.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah! Well our official language is English so I do know what SE means.

And Yeah I also know what this site is about. Just look at post #174. If I didn't know what this site is about I wouldn't have shared that thing.
Well, my post was clarification of sorts, even if not needed...
Just wanted to point out that some people can't wait to try out newer versions, or don't want to grind stuff...
Edit: Me included :p

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Episode 43 Special Edition

Link
Link
Link

Code: nicegift

Attaching txt file with codes for all versions till date (episode 00 prologue included)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oh, so 43 is another christmas distraction - great timing to pad things a bit more before going anywhere, i guess.
Does Scarlet's talk on bonding, choices & etc get a cameo here, or is it some new gimmick for ep.44?

Also curious about the Claire's older ssister and how did she become some sort of cyborg. Would like to see more on that. And the Tamer fuck her brains out, but that is a given in this sort of game. :p

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Oh, so 43 is another christmas distraction - great timing to pad things a bit more before going anywhere, i guess.
Does Scarlet's talk on bonding, choices & etc get a cameo here, or is it some new gimmick for ep.44?

Also curious about the Claire's older ssister and how did she become some sort of cyborg. Would like to see more on that. And the Tamer fuck her brains out, but that is a given in this sort of game. :p
That one on one bonding thing might be introduced in episode 44 (unlikely) or even in episode 45 (more likely)

Adette's (Claire's Older Sister) transformation might has something to do with the witch that seems to be following the group.

Reactions: rKnight
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes