U

User_71462

How much content is in the game? or how much play time?
It varies heavily from episode to episode; however, if you take into consideration that there are literally 42 episodes, then you'll know about how busy you'll be after playing through a few. In my personal experience, to play through all of them to 100% completion will waste at the very least 2 to 3 hours even on a speed run through them, less while using the codes. I don't suggest a speed run though, because a good portion of them have Easter eggs that you'll miss if you aren't paying attention.

U

User_71462

That could be something to keep us occupied actually. We should comprise a comprehinsive list with both the codes for each game, the presence/absence of Easter eggs, and how many Easter eggs there are if present.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
That could be something to keep us occupied actually. We should comprise a comprehinsive list with both the codes for each game, the presence/absence of Easter eggs, and how many Easter eggs there are if present.
A list of cheat codes for the special edition games already exists, it can be found just a few posts ago.

Checking for Easter Eggs.... from Episode 01-22 it could be nice for sure.
From ep 23 onwards, where a "side quest" header is added to the character's bag/log, mostly redundant i think.

Reactions: User_71462
U

User_71462

A list of cheat codes for the special edition games already exists, it can be found just a few posts ago.

Checking for Easter Eggs.... from Episode 01-22 it could be nice for sure.
From ep 23 onwards, where a "side quest" header is added to the character's bag/log, mostly redundant i think.
Side quest were added on Episode 16, but not always listed. You can easily miss them due to this. The perfect examples of this are episodes: 19 and 31. This is why I stared a comprehensive list of my own: View attachment Pussymon Codes.txt Feel free to edit and re-post as desired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Side quest were added on Episode 16, but not always listed. You can easily miss them due to this. The perfect examples of this are episodes: 19 and 31. This is why I stared a comprehensive list of my own: View attachment 184021 Feel free to edit and re-post as desired.
Well, 19 enters the "before episode 23", so most certainly worth of listing.
And you have a good point with Episode 31, it has a major Easter Egg and yet the game has no "side quest" header, a player one might miss all the action with Leplany, Lizardish & Valentina if entering the hot springs with the wrong amounts of energy.
Major fumble of the Devs that. Maybe a fanmade master list for reference IS a good idea...

Reactions: User_71462
U

User_71462

Well, 19 enters the "before episode 23", so most certainly worth of listing.
And you have a good point with Episode 31, it has a major Easter Egg and yet the game has no "side quest" header, a player one might miss all the action with Leplany, Lizardish & Valentina if entering the hot springs with the wrong amounts of energy.
Major fumble of the Devs that. Maybe a fanmade master list for reference IS a good idea...
I know right. LOL! Outside of posting the games themselves, this dev isn't known for his consistency. Still a good game if you look past all the hiccups. That's why I've made a step towards the goal of making things a little more concise. Check out the list I made and feel free to add in anything I missed and then re-post.

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes