Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This is such a bizarre series; it's been on newgrounds for ages. I don't want to play it to find out, but does he keep parodying pokemon or does he make only original Pussymons beginning at episode 7?
Game pretty much goes into its own story and world-building from there onwards. He toys with evolution and such, but the blatant referencing from early episodes is pretty much gone.

Thales25

Aug 27, 2018
Hey just wanted to say i was a bit skeptical about this game.
But wow i fall in love with this game and i´m curious whats coming next. :D
much love <3

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Anyone have the patreon codes for 36-40? Does anyone have the special edition of these as well? Thought the ones added were special, not the ones from Newgrounds

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone have the patreon codes for 36-40? Does anyone have the special edition of these as well? Thought the ones added were special, not the ones from Newgrounds
To be honest, people might have been requesting for these particular Sspecial Edition episodes, with no luck so far, since the early to mid-august at least, i think. :-/

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, with other Pokemon adult parodies gaining some steam, maybe it'll feel some presssure to up its game, who knows, it's wait and see i guess.

Ep. 41's might be an action/story-oriented one - maybe some possibility of fun with Scarlet or rescued princess Babette, but some relationship evolution/complication with Claire, related to the same rescue, could fit easily too, i think. Samara accidentally finding out about the Queen's diversions while sent to watch over/warn her could also lead somewhere interesting.

Though there's obviously the King of Liunahelm - and Bridget - to somewhat complicate things, not to mention our mystery witch lurking by the shadows in corners...
Well, looks like most of my expectations about episode 41 - except for it being a major plot-advancing one - were completely thrown under a bus. Talk about a plot U-turn.

No fun with Scarlet, anything related to Claire, Babette and Kurge will have to wait for the next ones. That said we got some twists with Alana's storyline and finally learn something more of the mystery cyberbitch - that might or not point to terrible, terrible things going on in Liunahelm.

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
It does, it's just that with Zippy you have to ignore the pop-ups & redirects and keep clicking until the Dload starts for real.
I' downloaded the file... just this file don't work, don't open, says that the file is damaged, corrupted...

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I' downloaded the file... just this file don't work, don't open, says that the file is damaged, corrupted...
That's weird. Back when i previously messaged you i Dloaded it again, to be sure the link still worked and it went fine. Just opened the eps. to check and they do work. Maybe it's something in your browser or Flash settings?

Or maybe just bad luck - try downloading it again to see if you get another "file is damaged, corrupted" warning.

Reactions: OtakuDragon

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
That's weird. Back when i previously messaged you i Dloaded it again, to be sure the link still worked and it went fine. Just opened the eps. to check and they do work. Maybe it's something in your browser or Flash settings?

Or maybe just bad luck - try downloading it again to see if you get another "file is damaged, corrupted" warning.

The download goes fine... but, when I.try to open the .rar, don't work...

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017

I try again, but nothing... after download the file, i click on it and says that is in a inknown format or damaged... can you send me in an other way?

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017

Or can you send me only the cheat codes?

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes