Others Push it to the limit: Superhero simulator [Dev Blog]

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Logo made by DommeDominated

Hello! This is my dev blog for a superhero text base simulator that I am working on. I will update each week until I am able to release the first alpha. Each character and situation of the game is procedurally generated by code, this game is focused on customization and having your own adventure. All portraits are made by Novel AI and I will put the option to import yours so don't worry if you don't like the style.

Story:

Following a mortal wound at the hands of the leader of a super-criminal gang, an eldritch entity known as a Foreigner offers you a deal. You have no choice but to accept its contract and begin your quest to rid the city of that filth.

Gameplay:

The game's main goal is straightforward. You must defeat the gang leader who nearly killed you while keeping your morale above zero.

There are two ways to defeat an enemy in this game. The first is the most common, it involves beating the shit out of them in combat. The second is more indirect; you must succeed in a seduction roll, followed by a sex roll. By doing so, you effectively fuck them to the point where they become your bitches.

The combat is automatic; you start the fight and hope your build is strong enough to kick the bad guy's ass. The emphasis of the game is not so much on the fight itself as it is on the preparation and pre-fight activities.

So, how did you get ready? Currently, the most common method is through training. Special sources can teach you a variety of martial arts and even some magic. Items also help, and as long as you follow your contract, your powers will evolve.

Your morale is the big game killer. After all, breaking a hero's spirit is the only way to defeat him. What saps your morale? Some training does it, as do losing fights and other unfortunate events. How do you boost morale? Fucking, eating, drinking, good events, winning a fight, fucking a criminal into submission, and so on.

Current Kinks:
  • Anal Sex
  • BDSM
  • Centaur/Lamia/Arachne sex
  • Femdom/Maledom
  • Corruption
  • Domination
  • Anal Sex
  • Oral Sex
  • Rape
  • Futa
  • Yaoi
  • Yuri
  • Cunt boy
  • Trap
  • Impregnation
  • Pregnancy
Hey! You weren't the guy who tried to build a superhero simulator a few years ago, were you?

Yes, this is me. I previously attempted to create a superhero simulator, but it was complete garbage, so I decided to rewrite and rework the project from the ground up. The concept is the same, but the emphasis is on the broad aspects of life as a hero rather than on raw combat. As a result, the combat system has been greatly simplified. This allows me to concentrate more on the powers' non-direct combat interaction, interaction with the NPC, and so on.

Last edited:

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
First. Also how much of the quest this is based off of will be included?
Things that will be in this game:
General lore.
The girls or boys (Their general stories will be there but stuff that doesn't affect it like genre, if they are half horse, etc, will be editable. This way you can fuck a trap Amy if you want to)

Things that will not be in this game:

The general story about bullies (I don't want this to be a replacement for the quest)
The exact powers and how they work. (There is a limit on how much variety and complex stuff I can do but I hope to translate most of them)
The main patron can be chosen. In the initial release, you will have The Love, The Beast, and The Warrior as options. Have some images of them.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Things that will be in this game:
General lore.
The girls or boys (Their general stories will be there but stuff that doesn't affect it like genre, if they are half horse, etc, will be editable. This way you can fuck a trap Amy if you want to)

Things that will not be in this game:
The general story about bullies (I don't want this to be a replacement for the quest)
The exact powers and how they work. (There is a limit on how much variety and complex stuff I can do but I hope to translate most of them)
The main patron can be chosen. In the initial release, you will have The Love, The Beast, and The Warrior as options. Have some images of them.
Try reaching out to ChillyScholar. He makes really good sprites and may be willing to help you out if you help him with his passion project.

Reactions: Spiderling77

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Sup. I was busy this week but managed to make a lot of progress.

Not the best main menu art but better than nothing.

First is the character sheet where you can see some of the powers (All procedural generated) and the skills. The last ones you gain for stuff like going to the pool, learning martial arts, etc.

More powers.

This example shows how power evolution works. Remember in the last image the player had a power called Erotic Zephyr? Well, when you level up your contract you will get two mutations that are variations of that power OR a level-up of that power. This way you could begin to grow outside your main power or specialize in it.

This is the patrol panel, you go from left to right selecting the events you want to have during your patrol.

Finally, there is the shop. You can equip only one armor and one weapon and, as the powers, they are also procedurally generated.

Reactions: Chinran

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Don't go to sleep on us again, Alabaster!

I still think about that old, wonky hero game that put your name on the map. And I'm still waiting for this one!

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
Don't go to sleep on us again, Alabaster!

I still think about that old, wonky hero game that put your name on the map. And I'm still waiting for this one!
Working on that, kinda changing the focus since the AI narrators got so popular now and that is kinda . . . making this project obsolete. Why do you want a hero simulator if you can go to KobolAI and get a wonky but similar experience that will just get better with time? I am trying to focus a little more on the story and gameplay rather that making a huge living simulation.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
AIs still have some issues with consistency, they're tools not replacements. Don't let them get to you.

I do agree with tighter focus but that's honestly something I'd be saying anyway since... Well, I just prefer tighter focused games.

Rather than being downtrodden because of AI Dungeonmasters, why not get hype about the possibility of getting some Voice work done with that 11AI that's been making the rounds on Youtube? It can do a good Dagoth Ur, I'm sure it could make some neat voices for your characters.

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
AIs still have some issues with consistency, they're tools not replacements. Don't let them get to you.

I do agree with tighter focus but that's honestly something I'd be saying anyway since... Well, I just prefer tighter focused games.

Rather than being downtrodden because of AI Dungeonmasters, why not get hype about the possibility of getting some Voice work done with that 11AI that's been making the rounds on Youtube? It can do a good Dagoth Ur, I'm sure it could make some neat voices for your characters.
Oh yea, already using AI for stuff like placeholder avatars so the NPC will something going on. Is a tool for me to use. But in general, now instead of having this huge living world of interconnected pieces "generating stories" like Rimworld or Dwarf Fortress, I will make something with a fixed history with a lot of room to change. Reducing the scope but creating something more focused.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Karnewarrior