2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
Hopefully this is not abandoned and gets finished.
Very few Games with characters of color be main characters

Reactions: Kipling

maladroit

Oct 13, 2022
Tell you what though, if I'm ever walking in a park and I see a path lined with benches curving into that tunnel, I'm going to sit right down and refuse to move until somebody sucks my dick.

My personal canon is that every game with this park scene takes place in the same fucking city. If I ever make a game I'm going to have to include about 50 cameos from every other game using this tunnel. (Hardly anyone ever goes in the tunnel though, they just walk toward it or away from it. IIRC Loser has you fuck somebody just inside the tunnel.)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lil advice for dev.

use more optimisation and compression, jpeg or else more compressed.

because 500+mb for 250 renders... that's steep. You, and people, probably dont want to deal with Gb of size for 500 renders content.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PurityOfBlood-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
One choice is no choice. How about including options for players to choose from? For instance, when the MC helps his drunk sister to move to the bedroom, there could be options like (1-Hold her by the waist 2-Hold her by the butt) and when the MC has his sister drunk on his bed, there could be options like (1-Feel her ass 2-Lift her dress) and later (1-Spread her butt cheeks 2-Knead her naked ass) and later (1-Cum on her butt crack 2- Cum on her face) things like those. So players would have some control on what the MC does, it helps immersion.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes