Unity Completed Purin To Ohuro V2: Onii-chan Bath Assault [v2.3] [Parabolica]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
maxresdefault.jpg

Overview:
Purin to Ohuro ("to ohuro" is another way to say と お風呂 also pronounced "to opuro" which means "and bath") is a game where a girl named "Purin" is taking a bath and begins to angrily attack the player for peeping on her, and the player has the option of fighting back.

If Purin defeats the player, the player will fall unconscious. If the player defeats Purin, she'll get out of the bath and running out the bathroom door, closing it, if the player hits her on her last HP she'll be knocked out.

When Purin gets out the bath and the player punches her quick enough, she'll fall back into the bath unconscious (Possibly dead)
Be Careful!!!

Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date: 2016-03-28
Developer: Parabolica -
Censored: No
Version: 2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

43284324380_d6e2ff81b6_o.jpg 1694267642530.png maxresdefault (2).jpg maxresdefault (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Ehhm game looks fun , but even on easy im getting rekt , im just spamming left and right click but idk this girl is strong :'(

• Haha
Reactions: JustJerkin

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Played this a long time ago. She fights with a rhythm. Block her attacks. Right after she pulls her hand back, strike 1-2-3. She will block so don't hit the same area more than twice and vary the strength. If you keep hitting, you lose stamina which makes your hits ineffective. Focusing on her chest for a couple hits at a time to rip off the bikini helps because she will try to cover her breasts which makes her less effective as a fighter. I'd let her go on a flurry and she'll change expression. I'll strike 2 medium blows to her chest the charge a bit for a strong hit to the head. If she's dazed, I'll follow with more medium hits until I see her recover then start blocking. Rinse and repeat.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
anyone having the problem that the game starts but the screen is black, i can hear the music and even touch he menus but i cant see anything

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You look up to block. When you don't see fingers, look down and strike. When she starts to hit, look up. When she starts to cover her breasts, hit her in the head and beware the slaps. Watch the stamina bar and time your stikes. If you look at the R and L bars, you'll see 3 segments. Those segments correspond to strength of your strike or grope. If you use both right+left mouse buttons, it will either do a combo or a breast grab depending on where you are looking. For successful breast grabs, she needs be "unguarded" by either leaving them briefly exposed or while she's in offense mode. A successful grope while she's striking will interrupt her strikes.
The aiming is a little finicky but with some playing, you can get a handle on where to look.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
fixed up OP to look more like rest of website

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Game isn't opening at all, in win 7 64bits
working fine on that OS , are you sure that you extracted the game into a folder frist ?
Try runing the game as administrator and check the PurinOhuroV2_64_Data folder for a file output_log.txt it may show some error

-
Btw shouldn't the Flash tag be replaced by unity ?

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Btw shouldn't the Flash tag be replaced by unity ?

Correct - Fixed Thanks

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes