• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hmm2077

Dec 8, 2020
I come with gift! :3
Just extract the files from zip file i attached below into your Pure Onyx folder.
Next run the game and press F7 if done correctly you should get a new UI, click on Free Cam.
View attachment 2497929
next just click [Begin Freecam] and you will be able to move cam how you want!
View attachment 2497932
Enjoy! (✿ ◔ ω ◔ )
Does this still work ?

Reactions: miras550308

jayshreeRammmmmm

Jan 31, 2024
how is he still poor even after getting this much money from his monthly subs? he's not making a AAA title or animo like stuff, also he is still crying on twitter for losing his patreon subs= attacking patreon and this site, greedy guy it seems

Reactions: Enigmanic

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
how is he still poor even after getting this much money from his monthly subs? he's not making a AAA title or animo like stuff, also he is still crying on twitter for losing his patreon subs= attacking patreon and this site, greedy guy it seems
Back when I made 20k-ish a year I lived check to check.. didn't do much and spent little. But I was happy and I made it work. When I made 70k, I bought more things, bigger things and made more expenses for myself and I barely felt like I made a dent in retirement and still felt like I somehow lived check to check. Most people will live by the means that they make and I'm not surprised by a person making a 100k.. (like my sister) still somehow don't have available money to spend. Its no excuse.. but it makes sense.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Back when I made 20k-ish a year I lived check to check.. didn't do much and spent little. But I was happy and I made it work. When I made 70k, I bought more things, bigger things and made more expenses for myself and I barely felt like I made a dent in retirement and still felt like I somehow lived check to check. Most people will live by the means that they make and I'm not surprised by a person making a 100k.. (like my sister) still somehow don't have available money to spend. Its no excuse.. but it makes sense.
It does not making sense, how they were able to add new animation when its only early stage and they get way less money from that? people doesn't want any fancy system update every month, the game looks good already, just add 1 animation per month. Is it too much ask from patron?

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
It does not making sense, how they were able to add new animation when its only early stage and they get way less money from that? people doesn't want any fancy system update every month, the game looks good already, just add 1 animation per month. Is it too much ask from patron?
I was rationalizing the money argument as this one I had life experience on. I didn't say you're wrong or anything, in fact I agree with you. The money given is investment and much of it should be returned into the game. I know once one shifts to a game full time that some of that money must go to living expenses and such for those that work full time, but I see those with solo devs that are not full timers on the project put out more. It boggles my mind that I down loaded this like 2 years ago and barely anything feels different.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

freeko

May 15, 2019
I can somewhat relate to the money aspect. It feels like things simply cost more now compared to what they did ten years ago. I make roughly double what I made ten years ago, but the price of things has gone up by closer to triple. I might be making more, but I am also spending far more in a relative sense for what was the same thing then and now. I can feel a level of desperation now that patreon rug pulled him, and I'd love to see more scams like this game get shut down as a result.

This was meant to be a small side project that has turned into at least six years worth of time being fundamentally wasted. Not even titles from big name developers take this long.

Let's do a small exercise. Fair warning, there is a bit of presumption going on here as well.

72 months at 5k per = $360k

Where the hell did all this money go? I am being conservative with my estimations, I think. Exponentially increase that number by the magnitude of people being blatantly ripped off month over month past the 5k estimation and you get into the millions of dollars range really quickly.

Reactions: Enigmanic

jayshreeRammmmmm

Jan 31, 2024
I can somewhat relate to the money aspect. It feels like things simply cost more now compared to what they did ten years ago. I make roughly double what I made ten years ago, but the price of things has gone up by closer to triple. I might be making more, but I am also spending far more in a relative sense for what was the same thing then and now. I can feel a level of desperation now that patreon rug pulled him, and I'd love to see more scams like this game get shut down as a result.

This was meant to be a small side project that has turned into at least six years worth of time being fundamentally wasted. Not even titles from big name developers take this long.

Let's do a small exercise. Fair warning, there is a bit of presumption going on here as well.

72 months at 5k per = $360k

Where the hell did all this money go? I am being conservative with my estimations, I think. Exponentially increase that number by the magnitude of people being blatantly ripped off month over month past the 5k estimation and you get into the millions of dollars range really quickly.
the money probably went into buying some flashy car or drugs i think, if you dm him about any new monster update or animation, he will either ignore intentionally or block you.

2.90 star(s) 73 Votes