EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PO-banner_00.png

Overview:
Pure Onyx is a classic beat ‘em up with RPG elements set in the world of our flagship title, Malise and the Machine. It follows heroine Onyx as she brawls her way through the dystopian streets of New Babylon, where she’ll encounter gangs, crime syndicates, a corrupt police force, and the bio-engineered horrors of the insidious Babel Corporation. It features fully animated, 3D art and is styled after 80s cyberpunk anime. Pure Onyx contains in-game, fully animated H content.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Eromancer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.102.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

If the links are down, report it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
Soundtrack
Thank you Hunterx33 for sharing!

Pure Onyx Status Screen.png Pure Onyx Screenshot 1.png Pure Onyx Screenshot 2.png Pure Onyx Screenshot 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the main OP pics show a fighting game, in wich you can litteraly walk through all the enemy without giving a fuck about them trying to kick your ass...

sound promissing..... not

oh, and its seems that you also are able to steal the ennemy kneepads on the way...

crum_

May 27, 2017
my optimism towards Eromancer's work has dwindled massively since the last update of malice and the machine, but I hope this project actually proceeds well. This game will be a unity side-scroller beat-em-up, so I'll expect this game to progress better. I hope you don't let me down again, Eromancer.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I have to be honest, I wasnt expecting much.

Yet, OF COURSE, they still managed to left me awestruck at the complete lack of shame these fuckers have.

This is what you are stopping development of a game you have been "working" on for 5 years? A sidescroller where you couldnt be fucking arsed to complete 2 models for release nor add more than 2 attacks depending on if you press Z or X?

The only thing that they finished for this is a static background ffs.

"We are making a game that should be easy to develop so you can get some content while we (DONT) work on Malise and the Machine. Oh btw the first release already has no work put into it whatsoever, thanks for your money.

2.80 star(s) 71 Votes