QSP Abandoned Punisher [v0.8.3] [Khamul]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 195220

Yeah really interested in the new update, anyone got any link?

Reactions: FHDani

phop.15

Feb 20, 2017
Russian Version 6.0:
Russian Patch 0.68:

Is someone able to translate these?

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
I have a Translated txt now but i cant gget it back in a qsp file.
Because : Help, QSPGen bitches about duplicate locations. I have no idea how to ix it.

TXT File:

Translated qsp:

but i dont know if it works normally was my first time if someone better want to translate it pls do it.

Reactions: yukiband

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
You have different locations with the same name (opisanya). I think you can prevent this by changing the russian locations into english ones (in the original russian qsp-file. Of course you have to search and replace them in the code. Example you have a location called 'обои' which means wallpaper. Now you use the ctrl/f function in qgen and replace 'обои' with 'wallpaper'. Then change the location 'обои' into 'wallpaper'. Do that with every location in russian. Then export the txt file, translate it and make the new txt a qsp file. I know it is a litte work, but much less than put the translation completly per hand into qgen...

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
My first try of translating... I hope it works.... :)
It works well so far, but I can't seem to find any of the new content yet. I did notice that all but Yana's profile seem to have broken links in this version.

I don't know if you're interested, but if you happen to have the dialogues and descriptions from the machine translation handy before you plug them back in, I might be willing to redo the dialogues and stuff in proper English. I've got some experience writing fetish stuff, and abusive content. If nothing else, you wouldn't have cancer references anywhere. Let me know if you think that could interest you.

yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
How can i trigger the basement event?

i found this from russian forum and translation this
~~~~~~
You bring Anastasia Alina, then Jan, after two days, Anastasia herself will offer to find a room
for entertainment. Asking Gopnik-they are talking about the basement, the Board will appear for the rental should be 50,000,
in the computer you order repair, another 50,000. It is necessary to go home to Irina.
But in the basement with Yana the game crashes (((
~~~~~~
Anastaia never call me after Alina and Yana event.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
I'm doing some work on the 0.68 version. Mostly I'm just rewriting the text so that the English isn't crap, and giving it darker, more appropriate descriptions. I don't know nearly enough to fuck with the few paths I've found that are broken, though. (Mostly the Character screens) I've tried what little I know and can't manage to fix whatever broke there. I'll toss it up here when I'm done, if people want to mess with it.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
ye that is my problem to i dont have any programming skills do i have no idea to fix broken path like the charakter things.

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I'm starting to mess around a bit with QSP, so if you post what you have here, and name some of the bugs i will try to give it a go...

nakituminaseda

Aug 1, 2017
Version 0.7c just came out.
Can someone translate it? I managed to translate it once, but now I can't. I forgot how to di it :(

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I don't see 7c on the dev's website, but seeing as we are only on v4 here any update would be good ;)

I've been onto the Russian website and picked up the changelogs and latest updates. NOTE - These are Russian, they are not translated.

I've never translated a game myslef but I believe a QSP machine translation isn't too difficult if you know how to decompile the QSP. I might look into it, but if someone on here knows how to do it be my guest.

Edit... Instructions on how to translate QSP are here:

I'm having a bash at machine translating it, but its 17k lines of text. Current estimate is 5 hours.... Hopefully see you guys with a translation when i get up tomorrow ;)

I'm translating the 0.68 file

Change log

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game files - NOTE as stated above above these are not translated and therefore can't go in the OP.

Windows
Windows
Windows
Windows

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes