QSP Abandoned Punisher [v0.8.3] [Khamul]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I believe it's by getting your performance high enough through studying, don't recall the exact number. Also, don't be in debt to the manager for the laptop.

*my performance is 122, so probably around that mark

kars

Mar 6, 2017
weird, i have 130 and no debt but nothing happen , always same diag. Do you know which line i need to modify in save to unlock it ?

thanks for your help :)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So for Alina it says and I quote: I need to strengthen my friendship with "local"

Who is "local"?

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
I' stuck at getting promoted in the cafe. Performance is at 192 and no debt...

Any idea?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Here already wrote about the terrible machine translation. But you can even write your own character names without it, for example the name Sveta, not Ligth. This is a common abbreviation for Svetlana. Thank you.

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
Here already wrote about the terrible machine translation. But you can even write your own character names without it, for example the name Sveta, not Ligth. This is a common abbreviation for Svetlana. Thank you.
C'mon, give those machine translations a break. Light is svet, yes, but the genitive case of light is sveta. So in this case, the only thing that distinguishes it from the name Sveta is capitalization, and machine translations are not exactly strict in that regard (just imagine the user experience of google translate with the equivalent of GCC's -pedantic flag turned on...). Other than that you'd have to rely on context to distinguish them, and context can be very ambiguous many cases.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Somthing like a walkthrough would possibly help to See all of the Game i know its a lot of grinding and i have Seen alot of the Game but some thinks are Pretty hard to Make. And are all Pictures and the Folder allready in the Game? Like the Lesbian Scene between Olya and GF?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Olya and GF scene is a progression scene with Olya. Basically you start with the gf and cousin but mainly the gf then progress the gf till the end of her content (minus the management part) to get Olya to the end of her path.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes