QSP Abandoned Punisher [v0.8.3] [Khamul]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I've gotten the cafe promotion. I've advanced with Alina beyond the first actions you can do if you call her to the cafe office. However, now I get an error if I call her to the office (To evoke Alina).

Area: on visit
Line: 13
Code: 111
Description: Location not found!

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I've gotten the cafe promotion. I've advanced with Alina beyond the first actions you can do if you call her to the cafe office. However, now I get an error if I call her to the office (To evoke Alina).

Area: on visit
Line: 13
Code: 111
Description: Location not found!
What version are you using? 0.35 supposedly fixes that bug.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Grabbed bugfix 0.35 and it doesn't happen anymore, but I don't think I have all the same options either. Oh, well, there will be future updates, one would hope.

EDIT: finally found the cancer ... "To put her cancer in front of the window" (I think it means expose her corruption when training exhibitionism).

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Grabbed bugfix 0.35 and it doesn't happen anymore, but I don't think I have all the same options either. Oh, well, there will be future updates, one would hope.

EDIT: finally found the cancer ... "To put her cancer in front of the window" (I think it means expose her corruption when training exhibitionism).
Nah Cancer is just Russian google translate for Doggy IIRC - pretty common with machine translations

Reactions: Ibib

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
Is there a way to NOT start over with bugfix 0,35?
I'm head of the restaurant, and the girls do what I say, the english teacher is my pet, and I've found out that Natasha want's Alina... But I'm stuck now.. It says here to call Irena between 20 - 23, but I cant..

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
The game is interesting, like a lot of QSP the Engrish translation is more funny than understandable, but it lack a lot of polish.
A few question with Irina, I used the gopniks to put a bit of pressure, after the first convo i know it has been talked about but I am wondering if there anything you have to do to make the phone call happen? Calling her between 20 to 23 only lead to an image, I repeated the event with the gopniks once and I am wondering if it broken.
with Sveta, I am wondering when exactly can you call her to help her out , I have secure both through friendship, or at least I think , and money the help of the gopniks but same as Irina it doesn't happen.
And how in the seven hell can you become the manager of the cave?

malboroman

Aug 8, 2016
No matter what I do I cant call Irina. All I get is a pic of her and that's it.
Also Natasha doesn't talk to me. Is it a bug or do I need to grind more?

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
The game breaks when I call Alina into the office and descuss the meeting with the teacher... any fix for that?

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
"Language: English (Machine translation)"

That's a shame... i cannot play games with "puting cancer into girls" anymore, russian machine translation is to terrible.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
This game is too grindy to actually play without some kind of cheat... an hour into it and the only remotely sexy scene I saw is punishing the girlfriend, which didn't even include penetration.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes