QSP Abandoned Punisher [v0.8.3] [Khamul]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
yes it is a pity that it is not such games are always the same stupid firnlose mc nothing can play the run boys play manipulate let beat can not prevail can not just say you belong to me and nothing else gets you and everything makes it all SUCCESSFUL and not like in another game its ultra

disappointing update came out where the mc is the last dirt though he is now boss in the family business and he realizes the mom turns into a cheap whore fucked by every fuck and and she catches with the driver to what the reason is that the son is no longer allowed to drive to the company and where she tells him that transforms it into a block of ice opposite to his son because I would like to get the mc g

oes through her and makes it clear she heard him (the mc) and no one suns and then they dominated would be something interesanntes but as I said unfortunately there is nothing in the ric "BondageIsland" has a bit of dominating in the direction (nothing with mom / son) but that is quite short as well as the sexcene unfortunately
... I didn't understand a single bit of that.

paradoxcl1977

Mar 23, 2018
having problems unlocking training with both waitresses. one is stuck at modest no matter what I do and the tip says apply pressure. applied pressure once but cant find additional

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
having problems unlocking training with both waitresses. one is stuck at modest no matter what I do and the tip says apply pressure. applied pressure once but cant find additional
Alina, content-wise, is tied in with Anastasia Anatolyevna from the College.

But with Irene, you have to phone her between 20 and 23 to init the next line. This is after you apply pressure using gopniks.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
where do you find the gopniks?

i forgot to ask how to get alina to pay for her debt?
Gopniks are found in the main outdoor area (the place you enter when you leave your house) between 22 and 2.

Can't really spoonfeed you too much, but keep raising Alina's debt and you'll find your answers.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
You have to manually save using CTRL+S, or Game (on the menu bar) -> Save Game
Ah, thank you.

The game had full screened for some reason and that had hidden the menu bar. Obvious once you know what's happened.

Reactions: Eoin

paradoxcl1977

Mar 23, 2018
Alina, content-wise, is tied in with Anastasia Anatolyevna from the College.

But with Irene, you have to phone her between 20 and 23 to init the next line. This is after you apply pressure using gopniks.
working on Irene. applied pressure from punks. does her stats or mine need to be somewhere for phone?

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
Ok so I've unlocked the phone numbers of several girls (Yana, Alina, Irina and Sveta), but Yana is the only one who I can actually talk to. With the others there's no actions available, no matter at what time I call them. Did I miss something, or is this a bug?
Edit: Ok I forgot Sveta's first phone call had to happen in the afternoon during the week, but other than that I'm still a little stumped with Ira and Alina...

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
working on Irene. applied pressure from punks. does her stats or mine need to be somewhere for phone?
Just as long as you haven't had sex with her, you'll be fine.

In my playthroughs while hunting for bugs, calling at 20 didn't work, but 21 did.

Ok so I've unlocked the phone numbers of several girls (Yana, Alina, Irina and Sveta), but Yana is the only one who I can actually talk to. With the others there's no actions available, no matter at what time I call them. Did I miss something, or is this a bug?
Edit: Ok I forgot Sveta's first phone call had to happen in the afternoon during the week, but other than that I'm still a little stumped with Ira and Alina...
There's no scene yet by calling Alina, and I've answered previously about Irene.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Great concept but it needs a bit of work.

In a lot of these types of games, there doesn't seem to be any logical way to work out what the next thing you're supposed to do is. Or maybe I'm just a dumbass?

Either way, I hope the dev is a regular updater as in a few versions time this could be pretty promising.

paradoxcl1977

Mar 23, 2018
tired of trying phone, can only call irene for sex once. so here's my question , which choices on her make her more depraved?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
tired of trying phone, can only call irene for sex once. so here's my question , which choices on her make her more depraved?
From what I can tell, there's not much more after that.

Don't forget, this game is at version 0.35. Not nearly completed.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes