EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg
Overview
A first-person account of a (male) Private Eye who gradually learns how to 'ride' in other creatures' minds, (see through their eyes, experience what they experience etc.) This opens a fair range of possibilities, and I have tried to leave the game as open as possible so players can explore the aspects of the game that interest them most.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-10-26
Developer: sanjafeth -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.99.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Note: You need the image pack(Full) to play.

DOWNLOAD
HTML File
: - - - -
IMAGE PACK (Full): - - - -

Jackyll48 Thanks for the links

Last edited by a moderator:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Seems buggy. Like the whole town knows you have mind powers before you can actually use them.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
How long it is? Any development of the story/sex or is it a proof of concept|?

Thanks

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in my honest opinion, he should put info about the content into his god damn big screen WARNING

becaue not everybody love this kid of stuff

good thing OP post info about in the description..

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
... he should put info about the content into his god damn big screen WARNING ... because not everybody love this kind of stuff
That's what can happen when you access games from sites other than the ones the Developer actually releases it on, because both the and clearly state what content is included in the game. LOL

Reactions: John Diggle

Qlipse

Aug 22, 2016
Version 0.92:
mega:#!cVdgSY7Z!3TbHqLYzoR-BGKlO2eI5N6Rrs6CUhQHPrku6G7LgaW0

Found at:

Qlipse

Aug 22, 2016
Note: The file say 0.92, but the content folder say 0.91, and the ingame change log contains no post for version 0.91 or 0.92 ... So not really sure what to think about it. ;)

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Note: The file say 0.92, but the content folder say 0.91, and the ingame change log contains no post for version 0.91 or 0.92 ... So not really sure what to think about it. ;)
:noexpression: well what can you do for now lets keep it at 0.92 shall we

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The 0.92 update was just to fix errors and allow some features for bug testing. The version posted is 0.92

Reactions: Qlipse

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
This game is actually great, I really love the story. Had to play it through twice since I lost my save file the first time, no regrets.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
yeah kinda mysterious i had my save file from 0.80 just vanieshed now have to play thru again
That is a Twine game built using the SugarCube story format, which defaults to using your web-browser's Local Storage cache to store your saves. The two main things which can cause you to lose your saves are:

1. Your web-browser's local storage cache being flushed, which can be done manually by you or automatically by the web-browser under certain conditions. In this case the saves are gone for good.

2. The developer changing the game's internal ID for some reason, because the saves are associated with that ID. In this case you may be about to use your web-browser's Development Tools to change which ID the saves are associated with.

In either case it is a good idea to use the Save to Disk option within the Saves dialog to backup your saves somewhere.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
That is a Twine game built using the SugarCube story format, which defaults to using your web-browser's Local Storage cache to store your saves. The two main things which can cause you to lose your saves are:

1. Your web-browser's local storage cache being flushed, which can be done manually by you or automatically by the web-browser under certain conditions. In this case the saves are gone for good.

2. The developer changing the game's internal ID for some reason, because the saves are associated with that ID. In this case you may be about to use your web-browser's Development Tools to change which ID the saves are associated with.

In either case it is a good idea to use the Save to Disk option within the Saves dialog to backup your saves somewhere.
oh right i did something like that

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes