5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
A lot of the Mega links are dead in the OP. Please fix or update. Thanx.

It would also be nice to have a better version of all the pics so they are 10-30mg EACH. I love the artist, but the entire collection is going to be like 200gb because of the pointless file sizes. There is no need for these pics to be more than 1 or 2mb each. I do photography and photoshop art myself, and she is going overkill with these file sizes. I removed all the Preg (because I have no interest in that), Steps (which is pointless imo), and Sketch from everything. That cut down on some of the size.

Last edited:

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
A lot of the Mega links are dead in the OP. Please fix or update. Thanx.

It would also be nice to have a better version of all the pics so they are 10-30mg EACH. I love the artist, but the entire collection is going to be like 200gb because of the pointless file sizes. There is no need for these pics to be more than 1 or 2mb each. I do photography and photoshop art myself, and she is going overkill with these file sizes. I removed all the Preg (because I have no interest in that), Steps (which is pointless imo), and Sketch from everything. That cut down on some of the size.
I agree that 10-30 mg is overkill from her side. But what is your point? Someone has an update for you op, but first open each pic, reduce their size and sort the folders according to the things that YOU consider useful?
Who do you think the people who uploaded here are? Aren't you making too many demands?

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I agree that 10-30 mg is overkill from her side. But what is your point? Someone has an update for you op, but first open each pic, reduce their size and sort the folders according to the things that YOU consider useful?
Who do you think the people who uploaded here are? Aren't you making too many demands?
I never made any demand.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes