• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics - Collection - Pinup - Prywinko Collection [2024-05-08] [Prywinko]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dickdixon12345

Great Comics. Sound visuals of characters from popular media! Animations are also high quality and polished. Continues to improve art quality as well as coverage of different games and sources. Also has a multitude of premium options for more $.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

( Y )

Review for the update of the [2022-05-08].

[EDIT 23/07/02] The artist has greatly improved her style in recent months since this review (note the change from the highlighted drawing to a softer one), change from 4 to 5 stars, highly recommended.

Positive things:
    + It makes excellent use of the color palette.
    + Offers animations and gifs in some of her works.
    + Variety of silhouettes in bodies (not all seem to be the same).
    + Offers different variations for other types of non-typical tastes, such as ahegao, milk, or armpit art.
    + The art that she makes has been improving remarkably, it is enough to see, for example, Marin from 03/2022 with any of the works of 2021.
    + I recognize that he has good ideas and takes care on some occasions, resulting in incredible art like the Marin Kitagawa, or Judy x Panam, Yae Miko, Moze, among many others.

Negative things:
    - The weight, especially in recent works, range from 20 to 40 MB per image.
    - I feel that sometimes her art drops a bit in quality, despite the fact that in the previous month he delivered something spectacular, but it is understood, there are many factors that determine quality, such as fatigue, motivation, etc.

I recommend supporting her on his official pages, especially if you have somewhat different preferences.
    Overall, nice art here :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

catmanb01

MINDBLOWING . IS REALISTIC YET FANTASY ELEMENT IS OBVIOUS
    YOU AR AWESOME .... KEEP IT UP
    YOUR COLLECTIONS ARE SOME OF A FAVORITES AND I TRULY AM A FAN
    PLEASE CAN YOU DO SOME NARUTO CHARACTERS
    I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME KAGUYA OOTSUTSUKI WORK