trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Ok I played this game for 2 hours and I have some question:
1.Never managed to get pregnant, I got raped and cummed inside so many times but nothing appen
2.There is a guy next to the bar and I cannot go there beacause of the smell, then after I lower the last parameter she goes there but there is nobody
3.I got the 3° and 2° ending, how can I go for the virgin one (I mean at the start I usually get raped so I can start the prostitution) or the one with the major office? where do I found the key and the piece of paper?
4. All the endings aren't translated?
5. What the first button in the recollection room do? It sais it will give me damage but nothing changes, is it a bug?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Ok I played this game for 2 hours and I have some question:
1.Never managed to get pregnant, I got raped and cummed inside so many times but nothing appen
2.There is a guy next to the bar and I cannot go there beacause of the smell, then after I lower the last parameter she goes there but there is nobody
3.I got the 3° and 2° ending, how can I go for the virgin one (I mean at the start I usually get raped so I can start the prostitution) or the one with the major office? where do I found the key and the piece of paper?
4. All the endings aren't translated?
5. What the first button in the recollection room do? It sais it will give me damage but nothing changes, is it a bug?
You need to lower confidense to get pregnant.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Could someone help me with missing .dll and cannot open the game? I already installed the XP RPGmaker
Missing dll error is caused by not having installed Microsoft visual C++, now thing is there are like 4 or 6 of them (2008, 2010, 2012, 2015-2019) if you copy-paste the name of the dll you should find witch one you should install, or alternatively just search for Microsoft visual C++ and download them all from the microsoft website or any trusted one

kumapom

Jun 12, 2021
1628200109269.png
got this error, anyhelp ?
already install RPGMV, Microsoft visual C++, location already japan, and add keyboard language to japanese too

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
View attachment 1337789
got this error, anyhelp ?
already install RPGMV, Microsoft visual C++, location already japan, and add keyboard language to japanese too
Keyboard language shouldn't matter, but try extracting the files from the rar with the Shift JIS encoding, if you're using win rar it's in options > Name Encoding > 932 Japanese shift JIS

Reactions: kumapom

TruckerHugger

Feb 10, 2022
if u still have an issue with missing dll file, you can try dragging this archive's ddls to the game folder(you also can create a file folder and drag it there)
like for me it worked to start the game

Feb 21, 2019
No way you can virgin run without save scumming. There isnt some item you can get or manuever to avoid penetration. I kept on assuming the dynimite was for when the mayor corners you. Still no idea how to leave mayors office without losing.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes