VN Ren'Py Proposal for a New Game Plot - Your Input Needed!

User_Pen

Feb 20, 2024
Hey,

I want to create a virtual novel. I already started with the design, but I’m unsure about the plot.

I was wondering which of the following plots you would like to see and would love to hear your feedback on them. Here are my suggestions:

1. You play as the mother of two nerdy boys.
    1. You have a husband, who is also the father of the boys. He is rich, but also not the most attractive guy.
    2. You have a new husband, who isn’t the father of your boys. But brings also two boys into the family. However the boys don’t live at home, because they are already grown.
    3. changes body into becoming a young woman around 18 - 25 old
    4. transforms somehow her body to become more attractive
    5. her husband is always away from home and cheating on her
  2. You play as young/middle-aged woman, who is able to travel into the near future
  3. You play as young man between 18 - 25 years old
    1. who gains the power to possess (control the minds of) other people
    2. who can body swap with other people by accident or on purpose
    3. who can time travel
    4. who can alternate his or/and other people’s bodies
    5. will suffer / receive a gender swap forced by friends or other girls and live as young woman
    6. becomes a huge star and takes this as opportunity to seduce everybody, also other famous people
  4. A rich couple that decides to buy a time travel device before they get kids and start traveling through time before settling. While doing so, they will take over the roles of typical people from this time. Perhaps even the role of famous people or their surroundings.
  5. A group of friendly couples exchange roles. Either they swap bodies and inhabit each other's bodies, or they all change genders and become new individuals.
  6. A CEO of a company decides to temporarily transform his male sales managers into women to get more sales
Which of these ideas do you find most interesting? Or perhaps you have your own suggestions or additions? I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions and working on an exciting concept!

Thank you in advance for your participation and support!

Best regards,

UserPen Main_family.png

Reactions: JohnSoprano