Unreal Engine Projekt Melody: A Nut Between Worlds! [v0.5.3.3 Alpha] [Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

slatkamaca1234

Jan 3, 2018
seems good - but her face is almost all black for some reason, other graphics seem ok- do i have just a crappy computer?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
To be fair, she doesn't really have guests to do things with on that other Division anyway...
I mean there is Kson, but I don't think they end up doing anything aside from checking out memes naked.
I checked out the stream Kson was on cause they're both super fun to listen to. Only Mel was nude. Kson's model was still clothed.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Decent continuation to her saga. Not much there yet, but it shows promise. I'm certain this will fulfill a lot of fantasies for her fans.

I just really wish everybody remembers to separate fantasy from reality. It seems far too common for these avatar streamers to attract the ill people who have trouble making the distinction.

• Angry
Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Decent continuation to her saga. Not much there yet, but it shows promise. I'm certain this will fulfill a lot of fantasies for her fans.

I just really wish everybody remembers to separate fantasy from reality. It seems far too common for these avatar streamers to attract the ill people who have trouble making the distinction.
tbf i think they already have just in a different way

Reactions: OctoPriest

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
ah son of the...
use engine / high graphic that my PC can't handle it.
crash the moment 'press to continue' appear on the screen.

Aug 22, 2017
Is it a tradition at this point that new Unreal Engine games need to attempt to burn your GPU away in hellfire, lol?
No clue who the dev is, but most newish people are not good at optimization and especially in UE you want to optimize.
Also it's an early alpha, gotta hope they polish it.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
tis is annying because it keeps starting steamVR whenever i open the game....indie devs will never understand the VR struggles and their unity / unreal engine games when they dont disable vr in their games when it doesnt have vr support

edit: cursor doesnt stay in the game with a dual monitor setup...yikes

edit 2: before they actually implement VR this needs some major performance optimization, im sitting with a 1080ti and ryzen 7 3700x with high settings only at 50 fps and dipps to the 20 fps at times, otherwise very good start, looks pretty good

Last edited:
Reactions: CarpeDiem69
2.30 star(s) 14 Votes