flannan

Dec 15, 2022
You have to put your goblins close to the defensive barricade's woods.
View attachment 3577539
For a maximum of 10/10 "placing points"
Bait goblin: 1/10 place points
Archer goblin: 2/10 place points

For now, it has only this 2 units and, as the others said, the stats are always the same.
You can also put one archer on the tower. It will make him slightly less useful, but keep him out of harm's way.

Reactions: pirollo

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
seems like going all in on archer units is the way to go since melee units will sometime retreat and let the enemies just shoot them

Jul 31, 2018
Yooo new game! loved monster black market so looking forward to this one, just a shame they haven't made more progress since it's been what... a year since they released the dlc? 2 since the actual game?

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
How do you get the girls tp give birth. I tried sticking them in both the milking and breeding rooms but they no one gives birth?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I really love this new way they are going for the game play. This is looking like another hit.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
Its a bit worrying they keep changing the game genre. Seems like it might be a very long time until this is actually out.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
Hmm the basic game-play loop seems to be pretty nice. Better then the one we had in the previous demo. I still want to see how the breeding aspect will go. Breeding better monsters and slaves was a big part of the previous game. I want to see how stats will improve over each generation. Quality of life improvements will need to be made as needing to hold down the fast forward button to advance time is annoying at the start. I liked the ability to pick different speed increases in the other game. The interface for choosing the slaves and goblins in storage also needs improvement. At least being able to sort them by different aspect would make the menus better. A toggle to switch off/on/ or only an any units already on deployed from the slave and goblin interface would also make things easier to manage.
Deployment of units at certain spots also could use some work on the interface. Maybe when you click and hold on a goblin you can see how many more can be deployed at the spot for defense. It is not intuitive to know that the towers can only hold one goblin archer.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Nice, they updated it on my birthday.

I hope the next updates will have better UI, controls, and gameplay. Also, add a pause and demolish button. I do hate it when I misclicked building some breeding and lactation rooms. They also should add a warning button when an enemy is approaching. I like the new gameplay, it's now a management and defense strategy. I guess tutorials are better added to the finished product since there is so much they can still add.

Nov 9, 2022
I didn't see any stat changes after births, so being able to improve your army via breeding would be nice. Everyone just kind of kept the same stats unless I was missing something?
Too many numbers, too little patience, didn't pay attention first time to stats, but your right not any changed to stats, mb. I also didn't notice deployment cost too so thats egg on my face

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
They also should add a warning button when an enemy is approaching.
Enemies spawn exactly at the end of a day (indicator at top-left). At midday, an indicator at the bottom will show which side they will spawn from.

Xypster

Oct 21, 2019
Does anyone know how to change resolution before launching the game? Because in-game this is all i see and cannot open the drop-down menu to change resolution
Edit: changing resolution in registry did nothing, adding launch options -screen-width and -screen-height also did nothing.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes