Nov 9, 2022
Wouldn't miss the brothel all that much, it was a nice source of income but I only ever saw it as a way to get more slaves. As long as I feel like a fat bastard slave-trader or a Taimanin villain, I don't really care much about what it is replaced with, or fully removed and you have to resort to raiding villages instead.

other monster tribes or something, maybe they would pay by sending you warriors. I dont think a creative person cant make it work
I can see this happening since I imagine its the easiest replacement for the brothel. Maybe you can also hire mercenaries with your slaves as well and maybe have their children fight for you?

To your warriors. They'll fight harder if they are properly rewarded.
Are you thinking of a spouse/harem system for your troops cause I think it could be pretty cool. Maybe it could be like a prestige system where a goblin archer can reach max level and can rank up its prestige by being given a personal slave to make it a hunter at 1 star, a strider at 2 and so on till they're a hawk-eye at 5 stars.

Now that I think about it, I should've also asked about dismantling, events, and alchemy but oh well. Hope they do something about events in particular, they hinder you more often than they do help and were probably the only annoying thing about MBM aside from pixies abducting my children at my private estate like an irish folk-tale and worry if I have to deal with a changeling.

iixviiiix

Mar 11, 2020
Still bitter that we can't fuck Rune in MBM. Also the lost of sex screen when player mind control NPC (fixed thank to the mod) , would be nice if NPC can be pregnant or give birth in sex screen too.
IMO , MBM feel unfinished , like you don't have monster rape mind controlled NPC or NPC do prostitution.

it would be nice if the new game allow 2 monsters on 1 female or more sex poses unlock with building.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The poor brats have to pay up for slaves they can fuck for free in the basement?
I actually meant that instead of paying, they'll have to fight harder.

But in "Goblin... brothel", yes, most goblins have to pay for sex (with building materials), while a few lucky ones get to have sex non-stop for free.

Are you thinking of a spouse/harem system for your troops cause I think it could be pretty cool. Maybe it could be like a prestige system where a goblin archer can reach max level and can rank up its prestige by being given a personal slave to make it a hunter at 1 star, a strider at 2 and so on till they're a hawk-eye at 5 stars.
That sounds cool, indeed.

Inanimate Incarnate

Mar 12, 2024
Still bitter that we can't fuck Rune in MBM. Also the lost of sex screen when player mind control NPC (fixed thank to the mod) , would be nice if NPC can be pregnant or give birth in sex screen too.
IMO , MBM feel unfinished , like you don't have monster rape mind controlled NPC or NPC do prostitution.

it would be nice if the new game allow 2 monsters on 1 female or more sex poses unlock with building.
Oh yes yes I also wished for something (anything really xD) with the succubus ! that was sad, I think the problem with multiple partner sex is that for the BREEDING you have to know who's impregnating who, maybe a fun idea would be to have some sort of a "pit" you could throw the used girls into and she would get banged by whatever monster you'll put there, that way you would have multiple penetration gang-bang fun.

Reactions: iixviiiix

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Oh yes yes I also wished for something (anything really xD) with the succubus ! that was sad, I think the problem with multiple partner sex is that for the BREEDING you have to know who's impregnating who, maybe a fun idea would be to have some sort of a "pit" you could throw the used girls into and she would get banged by whatever monster you'll put there, that way you would have multiple penetration gang-bang fun.
Well, it did work alright with VVIP room in Monster Black Market, so I don't think it's too different with other configurations.

maybemaybe112

Mar 20, 2022
we got an update in ci-en, they will release a new version at the end of April

"It has been a while.
We are currently working on background work on the territory.
In addition, we are also working on the necessary animation and system work.
We aim to provide a testable demo version by the end of April.
We apologize to everyone who has been waiting for a long time since the last version. We will definitely publish it by the promised date."

Last edited:

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
Damn, the pit idea sounds GREAT, even more if we could use it as a mechanic to booster the morale of the troops before a raid or something like that, you break the girl in exchange for a combat bonus of sort.

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
Can anyone tell me why i don't get notifications from watched threads when i login, i had to manually search projectr to see what's new

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
Update :) No demo yet. But it's getting there.

ProjectR@ Announcement: Ver0.2 update date announcement

ob5sDfGIupj9ta5Zhh0kyuJG.png

It has been a while.
As previously announced, we would like to inform you of the update date for the next version 0.2.
The update date for version 0.2 is scheduled for late April to early May. We are currently working on that.
Thank you to everyone who has been waiting.

Source:

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes