Unity - ProjectR [v0.2.2.0] [Team-Apple Pie]

1. 4.00 star(s)

HentaiHerro

Has some cool gameplay mechanics and the art is pretty good. I do kind of enjoy the tower defense feel of the game but i do wish there was a little more to the mechanic of it other than just put gobs in at the tower. If there is anything i missed mechanic wise i wouldnt know cause there is little to no explanation of the game and what you do. Although it is self explanatory for the most part. Overall good game Im hoping for more content
  2. 4.00 star(s)

chad_nifer

Interesting game. Quite convenient gameplay, although it was a little unclear and the tutorial didn’t really help, probably due to my lack of knowledge of the language. It goes through quite quickly, one might say that it is very casual.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Aislinn

Well, their last game surprised me a lot, I actually really liked it, to be honest. And this one seems to be following the same path.
    With the beta we have now, the game is already interesting, and there are still many more new mechanics and characters to be added, which makes me more and more eager for the game to be released.
    I can't wait for the game to release!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

maybemaybe112

Their last game was so good that people have put a before alpha version of their new game here. If you follow their ci-en this game is going to be a real time defence game in which you "produce" soldiers from defeated enemy soldiers and Champs.

It's gonna be awesome but maybe a bit too early for this game to have a form. The name is probably going to change too since as I said this is before alpha.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Hguyyeah

[v.0.1.1.1 REVIEW]

The bare bones to make the game loop is there, along with the appeal it can bring

I only have two critiques (minor gripes really) right now:
    1) some of the controls arent intuitive to understand, and they don't close when you click on something else. This is very true in the formation section and gui.

2) the way the offspring are born then need to be milked isnt super smooth, unlike in their previous game where there was a rhythm you can get in to of get pregnant to birthing room-> put baby in nursery & put mother in milking. Here I have to end my turn once the hting is pregnant, wait for the animation to end, put the new born on the feeding room, then end turn again to get the new monster. the whole thing isnt as smooth as it was, and if it gets to the levels of the previous game where at minimum I have 20 things happening in the end game at once, it might be too cumbersome for the player

Still it is a good tech demo and Im looking forward to updates
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MadKitten

This Review is written on early build (Version 0.1.1.1 ), so its more written with hope what it will be, than how is it now. I loved previous developers game Monster Black Market, and this one looks like its gonna be direct upgrade with different theme.

Gameplay:
    -For those not familiar with previous game, this game is turn based, managment game, where you build rooms in 2D prespective, develop them, NPCs and expand their functionalities.
    -You own Creatures(Monsters and humanoids, usually male) and Slaves(humanoid-elf, human, furry, draco, usually female), you put them in coresponding rooms, and gain resources(Breed girls, feed babies...) at end of every turn.
    -Instead of selling newborn creatures like in previous game, you have 2 new UI elements: Unit managment and Map. You make army from your creatures in unit manager and put it on map to conquest cities in witch you gain passive income of coresponding slaves and food every turn. There are also wandering monsters and supplies on map that you can also conquer.

Story:
    There is no story in this version, only hint of Demon girl and shota boy cozzilly sitting in a bed and reading a book. Im expecting some nice, easy going, story that explains why are we running monsters rampant around world xD
    Graphic: 2D, Animated, i expect character customization, cum effects, a lot of animations and details, like in previous game.

Props:
    -Managment game: you can kinda play with one hand
    -Pregnancy, birth, baby children raising, milking, breastfeeding...
    -Animations are nice for a cartoony game
    Cons:
    -in this early version, there is only nun human vilage to gather slaves, and only goblin creature.
    -can get repetative, and in bigger scenarios overwhelming, hope developer manages this with care
    -in previous game slaves used to get corrupted easily, feel expendable and lack other types of stats progression, which makes having favourite hard. Hope this games implements those features right and improve them.

Final word:
    Since this game is going in a way to become direct upgrade of its predecessor, i hope it brings more than just different ways to "sell" our creatures as in previous game. Some thing i would like to see are more customization options, making favourite slaves, maybe make option for slaves to become comanders? Endless map conquest, it would be a succker to finish game, conquest all and have endless stack of monsters with nowhere to go.
    Im thrilled to see where this game goes, and hope it continues to be one of my faves.

PS: Im sorry for typos and bad English, its not my primary language and i wrote this review with haste.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Krongorka

So we are reviewing tech-demo builds now, hm? Alright, here's what I can tell about it:

- Version 0.1 was shipped with Mono, which is good for modding.
    - Data structure is a lot better than their previous MBM game, which is also good for modding.
    - Content is lackluster, yeah, so what? It's a tech-demo, be patient.

Giving it 5 stars for great justice as long as it stays open for modding like that.