Unreal Engine Abandoned Warden of the Citadel [v0.6.0] [Rigsumore]

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
2/5. Nice to see someone using MY world assets in U4, BUT again a fantasy, female MC is again a damned elf, terrible movement animation and idle, lightning bad, too much fx, FPS view get too high FOV, physics bad.

My suggest: stay put at the Skyrim modding

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
2/5. Nice to see someone using MY world assets in U4, BUT again a fantasy, female MC is again a damned elf, terrible movement animation and idle, lightning bad, too much fx, FPS view get too high FOV, physics bad.

My suggest: stay put at the Skyrim modding
Skyrim modding is great, but I remember spending a few days modding to get a game with only 5 glitches per minute (missing textures, off animations, clipping etc) and crashing if I moved the mouse in a way that displeased the game.

But, when it did work, it was an amazingly customized playground of absolute fantastical freedom.

• Love
Reactions: The Warden

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Skyrim modding is great, but I remember spending a few days modding to get a game with only 5 glitches per minute (missing textures, off animations, clipping etc) and crashing if I moved the mouse in a way that displeased the game.

But, when it did work, it was an amazingly customized playground of absolute fantastical freedom.
IAM modder (TES, Fallout) and moderator on the nexus and loverslab. My skyrim (SSE now) is 110GB with 251 mods. In Skyrim i had no issues if i running with ENB. For me a completemodding is few hours

- missing texture (transparent, purple), you probably owerwrote a previous mod
- animation T pose, probably you didn't run the FNIS.exe with shoulder fix
- for mouse fix you have to use the OneTweak plugin (SKSE)
- you have to setup the Skyrim.ini and SkyPrefs.ini correctly - recommended the Betsheda ini editor

"playground of absolute fantastical freedom"
- this is missing from the games. 11/11/11 - those were days

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
IAM modder (TES, Fallout) and moderator on the nexus and loverslab. My skyrim (SSE now) is 110GB with 251 mods. In Skyrim i had no issues if i running with ENB. For me a completemodding is few hours

- you have to setup the Skyrim.ini and SkyPrefs.ini correctly - recommended the Betsheda ini editor

I'm definitely still interested in giving it another go. I shouldn't have tried stacking too many sexmods probably. I also got greedy with anims :p

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
No life from the developer since April 15. Marked as abandoned.

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
Why is it that there are a lot of cool looking games (like this one) that are getting abandoned?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Why is it that there are a lot of cool looking games (like this one) that are getting abandoned?
Best games don't come for free, if nobody supports games like this one while they are early in development, they usually die the same way.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018

you sir, i salute you

like the quoted gentleman over there i never, not a single time managed to have a nice, clean, stable outcome of a modded skyrim attempt and here i am on this forum trying to find an out of the box experience of what my dumb ass cannot get out of skyrim

:cry:

back on topic, almost a whole year now since last patreon post, yep, most likely quite abandoned.

Sherrif

Dec 10, 2019
Ahh the patreon scam

We should have a tag to mark patreon scams (patreon/public versioned games), if we don't have the "real" version then this page is a glorified ad for a person trying to milk subscriptions on an asset flip.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Ahh the patreon scam

We should have a tag to mark patreon scams (patreon/public versioned games), if we don't have the "real" version then this page is a glorified ad for a person trying to milk subscriptions on an asset flip.
Man this game is like three years dead. Crazy to see he still has two patrons.
But you're not totally wrong, the game never gained much of a following and the developer didn't carry forward.
This is common theme with kickstarter games, fishing for success. No catch, abandon ship.