[Unreal Engine] ProjectLOMG [v0.1.0] [Rigsumore]

Dec 6, 2018
204261_Desktop_Screenshot_2018.12.06_-_14.29.08.95.jpg

Overview:
ProjectLOMG is an Adult Video Game I am currently creating, using the Unreal Engine 4. It is an RPG that aims to have a good mix of regular game elements as well as adult content.

Planned: Explore the open world, collect loot and gear, level up, collect unlockables (costumes), complete quests and engage in adult activities. Play in 1st / 3rd person mode. Switch between male/female player form on the fly.​

Updated: 2018-12-07
Developer: Rigsumore -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
3D game, Female protagonist, RPG

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v0.1.0 (2018-12-07)
First release.

DOWNLOAD (1.1GB):
Win (64bit): - -

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm i see male protagonist, but all pic show female.. i guess we are on FPS view right ?

also, would like to know the plan of it. i mean like, what it gonna be exactly... kind of fable style ? or adventures, vacacion ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ah nvm, i just saw that ( it should be add in a spoiler or something .. ) under "gameplay" .

Gameplay
Explore the open world, collect loot and gear, level up, collect unlockables (costumes), complete quests and engage in adult activities.
Play in 1st / 3rd person mode. Switch between male/female player form on the fly

jerricho13

Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Pros:
Run speed and first person camera were excellent.
Environment textures and lighting were very well done.
Ability to interact with objects was a nice surprise.
The day/night cycle was pretty.
No lag or bugs found.
The teleport feature was fun (press F1 to see the key assignments).

Cons:
Little more than a tech demo.
Camera zoom speed needs to be increased.
Character models need a lot of work.
Building/objects models need work.

Overall, a decent tech demo. Good luck with your game!

May 1, 2017
I have to say, I really love the shape of these females. I like the emphasizes hips narrowing sharply around the ribcage, and then the suitably size boobs on them. If you do improve the models, I really hope you don't change their existing shape at all. just do something for the shininess and add better skins. I love the shapes!

Jun 27, 2017
Looks really good, i hope it won't end up abandoned (99% that it will). I hope it will have body sliders so we can adjust body shapes, and npcs should have different body shapes as well, i'm fed up with npcs having the same model.

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for moving the thread and fixing it!

And yes, the game is more of a demo right now. I came to a point where most things were working somewhat as intended so I wanted to release a version before I start breaking stuff again.

As for the general direction of the game I am still working things out. There are some concepts I want to pursue but not much is really set in stone right now. I want to keep the game rather small than big with a manageable world size and npc amount.

Dec 6, 2018
My screen is flashing purple while in this game anyone have any idea why?

Sorry I have never seen this problem. Can you see the game world at all and try lowering the graphic settings (esc button) to the lowest to see if that fixes it?
Otherwise it might be related to graphic card drivers so make sure they are up to date.

Not sure if this is the same problem but maybe it helps: