Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
what? a game that is located in sweden and is free of political correctness? :) edit:eek:r the Stockholm syndrome, ah stupid me..

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Heya! So, fun little update, I'll give my basic thoughts and feelings on it. Also, spoilering, just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that was that! Short version though, is I still find the 'Trust' path interesting, and the 'Lust' path sexy. I'm not without detail noticing and critique, but overall I like how this is coming along. And how stressed out it can actually make me... guilty conscience and all, the shame of being caught. So, very nice, I had fun, look forward to the next version!)

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
(Heya! So, fun little update, I'll give my basic thoughts and feelings on it. Also, spoilering, just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that was that! Short version though, is I still find the 'Trust' path interesting, and the 'Lust' path sexy. I'm not without detail noticing and critique, but overall I like how this is coming along. And how stressed out it can actually make me... guilty conscience and all, the shame of being caught. So, very nice, I had fun, look forward to the next version!)
Yeah! Back at it again with some more feedback! Thanks for doing it again.

I'm glad you liked the sex scenes. They take about a week to animate and my eyes burn like diarrhea after looking at them for so long. What I was going for with the blackmail scene is that the protagonist had already messed with her so many times that it corrupted her, and she just doesn't care anymore. Maybe they should spend more time together first? I'll think of something.

I agree with you that their solutions for dealing with the police are kinda weak. Honestly, I had trouble thinking what they could do in that situation so I just thought of CHEESE IT. That obvious solution, man, I never even thought of that! It's not the true ending I have in mind, but it's one I can include for sure. As for the protagonist admitting what he's doing, I mean for it to be his guilt at work, which leads to the true ending.

I thought of ways to explain why he's not worry about noise, including gagging the girl. But with that, I have to explain why he has the gag? Is he a pervert to begin with? If he didn't have it to begin with, where did he get it? Where did he get the money so early on to get it, with him being a broke college student. Then I thought of soundproofing the bathroom walls. Wait, bathroom walls aren't soundproof. Unless you make it so. How would I explain him soundproofing the walls before hand? This wasn't supposed to be premeditated. So I went with the next best thing. There aren't many people living there. I tried. lol

I'm glad you liked the police scene too! I tried to make it at least a bit interesting. As for letting the police search his room, they did make him panic and he allows them to do it. The police search event is supposed to be the end of the prologue (yes, this is just the prologue) and progress the story depending on the ending you got. That's what I was planning, but, if you have some ideas, feel free to leave it here.

I'm glad you had fun! The next update will be a sex scene focused one with 3 new scenes so there won't be many changes or additions to the story. So if you're in a mood to fap then come back next month! Otherwise, you're gonna have to wait another month.

Thank you again for the critique and feedback!

RestlessZenza

Aug 5, 2017
Are we suppose to use the save file from the previous version because i can't feed Suzy after the extra H content being added. It keeps saying Work in progress

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Are we suppose to use the save file from the previous version because i can't feed Suzy after the extra H content being added. It keeps saying Work in progress
I don't know what happens if you use the old save since I haven't tried. I recommend starting a new game since there're quite a lot of changes in this update. The H content for this update ends there so there's nothing much to do after. New scenes are going to be added in the next update to replace the work in progress part.

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Here is an unofficial 98% translated Russian version of the v0.15 by Саша Матвеев (Sasha Matveyev). Change language in settings.
Download(RUS):
Download(RUS Android):

I don't know how accurate it is but if you're Russian and want to play the game, it is an option.

Last edited:

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah! Back at it again with some more feedback! Thanks for doing it again.

I'm glad you liked the sex scenes. They take about a week to animate and my eyes burn like diarrhea after looking at them for so long. What I was going for with the blackmail scene is that the protagonist had already messed with her so many times that it corrupted her, and she just doesn't care anymore. Maybe they should spend more time together first? I'll think of something.

I agree with you that their solutions for dealing with the police are kinda weak. Honestly, I had trouble thinking what they could do in that situation so I just thought of CHEESE IT. That obvious solution, man, I never even thought of that! It's not the true ending I have in mind, but it's one I can include for sure. As for the protagonist admitting what he's doing, I mean for it to be his guilt at work, which leads to the true ending.

I thought of ways to explain why he's not worry about noise, including gagging the girl. But with that, I have to explain why he has the gag? Is he a pervert to begin with? If he didn't have it to begin with, where did he get it? Where did he get the money so early on to get it, with him being a broke college student. Then I thought of soundproofing the bathroom walls. Wait, bathroom walls aren't soundproof. Unless you make it so. How would I explain him soundproofing the walls before hand? This wasn't supposed to be premeditated. So I went with the next best thing. There aren't many people living there. I tried. lol

I'm glad you liked the police scene too! I tried to make it at least a bit interesting. As for letting the police search his room, they did make him panic and he allows them to do it. The police search event is supposed to be the end of the prologue (yes, this is just the prologue) and progress the story depending on the ending you got. That's what I was planning, but, if you have some ideas, feel free to leave it here.

I'm glad you had fun! The next update will be a sex scene focused one with 3 new scenes so there won't be many changes or additions to the story. So if you're in a mood to fap then come back next month! Otherwise, you're gonna have to wait another month.

Thank you again for the critique and feedback!
(It's lovely to hear your reasoning for everything! I'd do it piece by piece, but I'd essentially just be saying 'I see!' with every paragraph. I am quite interested to hear though that this is all the prologue... I'll admit, that is not something that I expected. I'm even more interested now! Though, all that interest will have to wait for next time/beyond next time. I do look forward to the sex scenes though. Probably won't have as much to say, but it's likely that I'll enjoy them given the current pattern. Anyways, see you in a month then, look forward to next time!)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why would you do a game like this in RPGM?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Why would you do a game like this in RPGM?
I understand that usually these games flow a bit better in visual novel form since it's more about the story rather than the gameplay. However, visual novels lack some things that RPGM can do. Things like actually moving your character around instead of just clicking and teleporting to locations or seeing the characters' sprites move in a scene instead of just having their pictures bob up and down. Those things make the game more immersive (yeah, it's just a bunch of pixels but still), at least for me anyway. This is just how I prefer to play a game, plain and simple. Yeah, I know. When you fap, you would rather just click a couple of times to get to the scene rather than just manually walking over to it. It's just those little things that make me say "whoa, I'm kinda there right now," that appeals to me a bit more than clicking through text boxes.

May 30, 2017
Dev's note: This is NOT a HARDCORE fetish based game! No torture, bondage, S&M, etc.
Ahh yes, I'm glad it's just that fun lighthearted rape, not the hardcore or fetishized kind.

I'm also glad this game doesnt have bondage. BTW does one of the preview pictures have the girl tied up, or what was the word... um... bound? For the guys pleasure?

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I understand that usually these games flow a bit better in visual novel form since it's more about the story rather than the gameplay. However, visual novels lack some things that RPGM can do. Things like actually moving your character around instead of just clicking and teleporting to locations or seeing the characters' sprites move in a scene instead of just having their pictures bob up and down. Those things make the game more immersive (yeah, it's just a bunch of pixels but still), at least for me anyway. This is just how I prefer to play a game, plain and simple. Yeah, I know. When you fap, you would rather just click a couple of times to get to the scene rather than just manually walking over to it. It's just those little things that make me say "whoa, I'm kinda there right now," that appeals to me a bit more than clicking through text boxes.
Lol. It's the complete opposite for me, seeing those fucking pixels always breaks my immersion.
There are a few RPGM games that are heavily modified and actually manage to look good, fe. where the sprites actually look like the rendered characters or the drawings, with that I could see your point, but in this case I really don't think you are doing yourself a favour.
I won't touch a game like this any more and I know many others also completely shy away from PGM games for the same reasons.

Of course it's your game and you should do what you want, but if you want financial support you should consider why some of the more experienced (and successful) devs like ICCreations or ICstor (and some more whose names I can't think off right now), have switched to Ren'py for their new games.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ahh yes, I'm glad it's just that fun lighthearted rape, not the hardcore or fetishized kind.

I'm also glad this game doesnt have bondage. BTW does one of the preview pictures have the girl tied up, or what was the word... um... bound? For the guys pleasure?

You do realize that there is MILD bondage and that there is a range in which way you can depict rape in games?
FE. you can have some fun with ropes and a little bit of spanking, can take the woman against her will, but fuck her so good that she gives in and let herself be happily ravished by the MC.
These are all pretty standard and relatively tame, whereas there are games where minds and bodies get broken, where cruel torture is applied etc..

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes