Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
5xhz3ldnl17wn9svfx59hd9qw.png

Overview:
The more raunchier and low quality version of project SAGE by paperwork before it was scrapped.​

Thread Updated: 2018-10-16
Release Date: 2018-08-03
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Remake:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
why abandoned?
I guess he has two games....

Other Projects

ProjectSAGE v0.17 (Discontinued)
  • 11 days to play (first one is pretty short)
  • 9500 images (more than 3000 of it in v 0.17 update)
  • Tens of animations (214 to be exact...)
  • 147800 words of dialogue
  • Release date: March 3, 2018

stever

Jun 14, 2017
It's being rebooted:

Normally it pisses me off when developers start rebooting a game instead of actually finishing it, but I'll cut Paperwork some slack because I love this game.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This can be compared to New Paths from Drunknescafe. Basically he made this game first, everything was fine or good enough but the developper thougth that something was missing or too hard to code (actually i don't remember but something similar is probably what happened). Therefore he abandon this current game who has a lot of content to "remake" it here :

So you can still DL this version with content or wait for three months for him to catch up on the new version.

B

BigWamanHunter

This can be compared to New Paths from Drunknescafe. Basically he made this game first, everything was fine or good enough but the developper thougth that something was missing or too hard to code (actually i don't remember but something similar is probably what happened). Therefore he abandon this current game who has a lot of content to "remake" it here :

So you can still DL this version with content or wait for three months for him to catch up on the new version.
Have you played both versions? Or even checked the thread you linked, where it was explained why he started a new one.

Also, he never really recycled any of his old renders. One of the hardest working devs in here.

LunaticF

Jul 21, 2017
Does the remake have the same scenes as this game, or do we find different scenes here?
The remake is based on the same story but it is more progressive compared to this version where the MC is simply turned from virgin to slut in day 1. The remake has a more progressive story with better quality graphics and a few new scenes so far. This version probably has 11 playable days where the remake has 5 days after the recent update

Reactions: BruceLee73

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Tags: vaginal sex

Is there? Last time I played the game was one long cocktease with her being a giant slut but somehow avoiding losing her virginity.

Feb 27, 2017

Why speak when you have no clue what you're talking about? a lot of people commented (myself included) on the f95 thread that the game had potential and praised his work ethic (the dude pumps out more content per update than half of the games on here put together) but had pacing/story issues, he then remade the game (actually remade it, don't know why you said "remade") the story's been altered and as far as I can recall not many scenes have even used his original renders or writing which is the bulk of the work, even though we all expected and encouraged him to do so.

There is no catch-up its a new game and as far as I know the complaints of the first have all been addressed and in rapid time, so download and enjoy

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes