Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Project Sage Act 1 Mod [1.1] [Evilko]

8====D

Sep 9, 2020
Most of the variables that affect the female protagonist (known by whatever name you like, but is "Amy" in the code) start with "a" so something like "aavirgin" is whether Amy is an Anal Virgin, and "avvirgin" is whether Amy is a Vaginal Virgin. So, "ahorny" is Amy's horny score (which appears on screen as arousal.) Likewise if you wanted to adjust her money, it would be "amoney" (spoiler: money currently doesn't affect much. If she runs out of cash she buys on credit. That will almost certainly change in the future.)

At the end of for the 14 saves I had for the end of that release. This is mainly for me to keep track of my saves (40 pages and counting) for my , but it also can be useful if you are looking for Min & Max values, or which variables are used (many are never assigned), etc.

Good luck with the game and exploiting the code!
Hey, in your guide, in day 8, there's a screenshot of "Be gentle' choice and the variables it changes. Can you tell me where I can find that code? I tried reading the files to search for the phrase "Be gentle", but no luck.

Btw, great work on the walkthrough. Not sure if you still remember this game lol, your post is from 2017

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there not incest console commands for specific people choices for incest stuff?