VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm a little confused is the sharing possibility being removed from the game?
Not sure there going to be any sharing here buddy, it more a game on how the mc behave, he will get closer or further away with his childhood friend, also if he hangs out with her enemies, she will not forget and not forgive him, but she sure not into the sharing, she more a tease, but know what she wants.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Not sure there going to be any sharing here buddy, it more a game on how the mc behave, he will get closer or further away with his childhood friend, also if he hangs out with her enemies, she will not forget and not forgive him, but she sure not into the sharing, she more a tease, but know what she wants.
Future tags say sharing plus we had the question about having a fmm threesome before.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Future tags say sharing plus we had the question about having a fmm threesome before.
I see, but my feeling it would be more sharing MC FF, like sharing her with another girl, least in game it looks a lot like other girls hitting on her and embracing her like a couple would. Also the other guys in the game, I'm not sure I can see her doing things with, they like ugly freaks, but who know. We will see how it all turns out, i'm been waiting on the next updates, but geuss it will take some time.

Edit: for all we know it could be sharing one of the other girls with other guys, it not like the MC has no choice enough among girls.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I see, but my feeling it would be more sharing MC FF, like sharing her with another girl, least in game it looks a lot like other girls hitting on her and embracing her like a couple would. Also the other guys in the game, I'm not sure I can see her doing things with, they like ugly freaks, but who know. We will see how it all turns out, i'm been waiting on the next updates, but geuss it will take some time.

Edit: for all we know it could be sharing one of the other girls with other guys, it not like the MC has no choice enough among girls.
I just hope it happens I don't like something like that being teased and never followed up on.
I only started this game in the first place because I saw the sharing tag and then when that chick in the water teased about a possible mmf threesome with the girlfriend my interest in the game went up dramatically.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

you are not the dev stop saying there won't be sharing , sharing was in planned tags if it was with girls dev would have just tagged lesbain , so you are like us just hoping for stuff

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16] [Fint Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
you are not the dev stop saying there won't be sharing , sharing was in planned tags if it was with girls dev would have just tagged lesbain , so you are like us just hoping for stuff
According to the devs itch page the sharing tag wasn't put there by them and they have no plans to include it. But then they say that they have plans for scenes with multiple characters so that would mean FF+MC threesomes.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectMnemosyne-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Not a fan of the fighting minigame. Too random, and lopsided in favor of the douche. I like the game, though. Interesting story so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not a bad update, already thrilled on what going to happen at the party, sounds promising with the amount of people going to show up. Still a very good VN, keep up the good work.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Full list of changes for version 0.16 can be found here.

boost66.jpg

P.S. Yes, in the game, there will be an option to use " Two shotguns simultaneously " if the player desires it; all scenes in the game are not compulsory.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Full list of changes for version 0.16 can be found here.

View attachment 3583060

P.S. Yes, in the game, there will be an option to use " Two shotguns simultaneously " if the player desires it; all scenes in the game are not compulsory.
I didn't knew that, interesting to know, but if Patreon going to ban all those VN where sexual blackmail is partly themed, they going to lose a lot of developers, as a lot VN have blackmail in it, specialy when it combined with NTR. Geuss Patreon starting their own woke movement. Either way, still a good change, not that it bothered me really, but blackmail isn't really my thing either, but I found it fun to help out Yuri and expose Ms Sanders. Geuss I'll have to try out a new full playthrough to see the changes at some point.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I was checking my saves, and I think a lot of the controversial stuff was removed or changed, correct? At least the awkward talk about Kristina's past relationships and sex/virginity was quite weird, to be honest. The scene with Yuri are gone too?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Project «Mnemosyne» v0.16
with MurrayMods Walkthrough Mod

Download

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't mind the changes in the blackmail scenes but the blueballs with the chilhood friend is stupid. They're always almost naked in some bed but the most you can get is some kisses. Wtf is this? Kindergarden love? It doesn't make sense because any young adult would fuck a girl who acts like that.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I just can't with this one.

It's just too jarring to be sent to a unknown institution out of nowhere, slowly realizing that your parents are not who you think they are and that there is some unknown danger threatening you but still, let's meet everyone here and socialize and play football and make jokes like everything is fine.

There's no way the MC just goes along with this. Even just going with the sketchy dude on the airplane is so weak. I just can't suspend disbelief.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes