VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

sisyphos

Oct 28, 2017
Love Kristina's look, she's quite a smokeshow.

fint, I noticed that your renders improved in the recent version. Specifically, the refinements I saw with lighting and depth of field were very nice. It's really cool to watch that evolution happening, and I can't wait to see your future work.

The discussions around 'NTR' are exhausting. There are tags I dislike; I avoid them, play something I do like, and don't spend my time posting about what I don't like. Even when netorare and netorase are properly labeled, folks will complain endlessly about such content. Don't worry about it. Write the story according to your vision, because that's going to make the best game.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Love Kristina's look, she's quite a smokeshow.

fint, I noticed that your renders improved in the recent version. Specifically, the refinements I saw with lighting and depth of field were very nice. It's really cool to watch that evolution happening, and I can't wait to see your future work.

The discussions around 'NTR' are exhausting. There are tags I dislike; I avoid them, play something I do like, and don't spend my time posting about what I don't like. Even when netorare and netorase are properly labeled, folks will complain endlessly about such content. Don't worry about it. Write the story according to your vision, because that's going to make the best game.
I'm glad you liked it! Thank you for the feedback on the improvement of my renders, i'm pleased that you noticed it!

Reactions: wales

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I would love to take Kristina on a romantic date.
We would hold hands and cuddle each other lots.

And of course, have lots of sweet nose kisses.

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn and Petro28

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I would love to take Kristina on a romantic date.
We would hold hands and cuddle each other lots.

And of course, have lots of sweet nose kisses.
You would not mind if she took you to some guy's house for support in her first full-on sex experience.

Reactions: Sirren

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Screenshot_2024-02-07-10-54-53-46_79589249f123a08676a6eba9c3179642.jpg
Seems like a bug, as i refused all of Ashley's advance but the game stil think she sucked me off?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The dev provided information about the release date of the update.
March 31 from what I can see. Wonder if it got released or nothing happened.

EDIT: nvm... didn't see the huge graphic in my face with the dates on it.

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Nothing happens in this update (0.16), just setting up for a party.
The big thing is that seemingly any sharing/NTR-ish scene have been removed, so as I personally only tried this game because of those themes, this was a huge disappointement and I will move on from this game. (Especially cause if the changelog had been public I wouldnt have wasted money... thats on me to learn from)
Oh, and yeah, still no nudity, not even a fucking nipple with Kristina. (<-- this should have clued me in to Sharing/NTR probably never happening)

So, yeah, good luck on the game, and goodbye.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Ok read through the comment does it have sharing and ntr or not cause am just fucking lost. lol
At this point it doesn't have sharing or NTR when it comes to the red head girl, but there is a dream where the MC sees her being raped by that ugly fart of his football team, also there is one girl being forced into lesbian sex by her teacher and you can help her, but she is still a lesbian and want only a relation with another girl like before. Overall this game is more closer related to a nice slow burn romantic game and it decently done.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
At this point it doesn't have sharing or NTR when it comes to the red head girl, but there is a dream where the MC sees her being raped by that ugly fart of his football team, also there is one girl being forced into lesbian sex by her teacher and you can help her, but she is still a lesbian and want only a relation with another girl like before. Overall this game is more closer related to a nice slow burn romantic game and it decently done.
Ok thank you for letting me i will try it out i saw there are mini games can you skip them.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes