• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Project LED [v0.0.1] [The Chaos Itself]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
salafacul1.jpg

Overview:
You study at a college in Brazil and your routine is incredibly boring until you are faced with an unprecedented event and unexpectedly have the possibility to fuck all the girls you meet.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-10
Release Date: 2020-09-09
Developer: The Chaos Itself -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

ent_facul.jpg corr_bus.jpg bathroom.jpg salafacul1.jpg blackMC.png Rako Idle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
until you are faced with an unprecedented event
I don't mean to sound like an asshole in any way, but I can't help thinking that the backgrounds are so empty because of the results of "a little flu."

TheChaosItself

Jul 9, 2018
I don't mean to sound like an asshole in any way, but I can't help thinking that the backgrounds are so empty because of the results of "a little flu."
I wrote the continued story, but I thought it wouldn’t be right to put it because it doesn’t exist yet in the current version of the game. Maybe it involves finding a magic lamp, but I can't say much about it yet.

TheChaosItself

Jul 9, 2018
I don't know what school in Brazil the game takes place, but in what I studied the routine was never boring. There was always a bomb going off in the bathroom, a teacher strike, a fight on the way out ...
I agree, my school days were completely insane. Now, in college, everything is boring.

Reactions: doidera

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This looks very SS inspired. Not saying is bad just that im expecting a Mayor Olsonaro to appear.
Art looks okay on the girls but the MC looks of lower quality which could be an issue if he is as prominently featured on the screen as SS MC.
Good luck there.

Reactions: TheChaosItself

TheChaosItself

Jul 9, 2018
This looks very SS inspired. Not saying is bad just that im expecting a Mayor Olsonaro to appear.
Art looks okay on the girls but the MC looks of lower quality which could be an issue if he is as prominently featured on the screen as SS MC.
Good luck there.
I'm the artist and the programmer, so I'm learning both while I make the game. All reviews are welcome and will make the game better, so thank you <3

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I'm the artist and the programmer, so I'm learning both while I make the game. All reviews are welcome and will make the game better, so thank you <3
That's good.
Usually the MC is unimportant but if you do the SS approach he needs to be on the same level as the rest.
You should also advertise your black MC, it's a niche that could make your game stand out.

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I don't know what school in Brazil the game takes place, but in what I studied the routine was never boring. There was always a bomb going off in the bathroom, a teacher strike, a fight on the way out ...
YEAH exactly it! i have friends and they say things like "Oh my sociology teacher just teached us about CHE GUEVARA and we got him bullied again" aaaand things like that (I'm brazilian too btw)

Anyway good luck with the game! (I hope to not see Gretchen in this one!) download.png

• Haha

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
YEAH exactly it! i have friends and they say things like "Oh my sociology teacher just teached us about CHE GUEVARA and we got him bullied again" aaaand things like that (I'm brazilian too btw)

Anyway good luck with the game! (I hope to not see Gretchen in this one!) View attachment 810570
I never saw Che Guevara at school ... Neither Marx ...

People who said "teachers are left-wing doctrines" probably did not study in public schools. Because we had more strikes and problems with students interrupting the class than anything else.
I think if I had been indoctrinated, at least, I would have learned something.