Unreal Engine Project Extermination: Operation GroundZeroes [Phase 2 - 2023-07-16] [MATEYDEV]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Cashhh

Mar 15, 2019
Outfit customization system WIP

players will be able to change head, legs, arms, body gear and backpack, combining it with the main bodysuit. Misc will be larger pieces like coats, jackets, etc. which will sometime override the body and arm gear.

View attachment 3599548
Head, legs, arms...dude TITS, TITS is the word we're looking for. You've been a great community ambassador so far, I guess you misspoke. Can't wait to get my creasy fingers on those perky coasts and jackets.

Reactions: Frankenjok

Alket

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2017
Head, legs, arms...dude TITS, TITS is the word we're looking for. You've been a great community ambassador so far, I guess you misspoke. Can't wait to get my creasy fingers on those perky coasts and jackets.
lol, this is outfit customization xD. Character customization will be done (leveraging the same subsystem) sometime soon™ as part of the "safe room" system, basically the homebase hub, that is the next big scheduled thing...

Anders Breivik

Formerly 'ALIBABAJIHADA'
Aug 31, 2021
lol, this is outfit customization xD. Character customization will be done (leveraging the same subsystem) sometime soon™ as part of the "safe room" system, basically the homebase hub, that is the next big scheduled thing...
How much fat will we be able to add to dat ass, Alket? You're making sure to advise Matey on these important decisions, yes?

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I really wanna like this, but while menus may not make a game, they can certainly break it and they DO break this one for me...
They are HORRIBLE; and I really mean straight up trash, a weird mix of controller/maus/keyboard stuff and neither works properly on its own.
The game is still in development and things can change. I suggest waiting for another 4 years for some minor UI changes... Development is hard and things like these can take time.

Last edited:

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
I really wanna like this, but while menus may not make a game, they can certainly break it and they DO break this one for me...
They are HORRIBLE; and I really mean straight up trash, a weird mix of controller/maus/keyboard stuff and neither works properly on its own.
from last devlogs it seems its getting changed tho, just need for the update to come

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes