• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Project Dollscapes [v0.2.1] [dollscapes]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Boudboud15992

Feb 10, 2020
View attachment 3595791
It seems nothing complicated.
I think it’s ready, but I still need to check that everything works)
It will appear in the next version.
I tried the connection with the intiface central for pc, when i push the check button nothing happens.
toy reacts on the intiface central so the connection is ok.

PC specs
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900KF
GPU
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080
RAM
32GB

Reactions: dollscapes

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
View attachment 3613223

View attachment 3613199

got this about 3 minutes after starting the game through the launcher
I think that the installation of a new program downloaded from the Internet triggered your general scanning.
what does my launcher have to do with it? look what this file is and what date did it appear on your PC? The file date is not visible in the screenshot.
It is not connected to launcher or game.

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
I tried the connection with the intiface central for pc, when i push the check button nothing happens.
toy reacts on the intiface central so the connection is ok.

PC specs
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900KF
GPU
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080
RAM
32GB
did you try to insert the toy into the doll after that?

dollscapes

Nov 21, 2023
well normal size tits nipple penetration will be so hot 。have any vore in the future?
It’s just that the previous version of nip penetration looked, to put it mildly, primitive. In the future I will return the feature but in a new guise, yes) And refactoring awaits the octopus. There is a cool idea with tentacles, but there is a lot to do there. I hope that in a month I will be able to bring this idea to life

• Red Heart
Reactions: L4ki and M925Ya
Jan 25, 2022
It’s just that the previous version of nip penetration looked, to put it mildly, primitive. In the future I will return the feature but in a new guise, yes) And refactoring awaits the octopus. There is a cool idea with tentacles, but there is a lot to do there. I hope that in a month I will be able to bring this idea to life
what version had it ? working or not i am interested to try it

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes