Unity Project: Chardonnay Romancia (first night Trial)

tobaccobra

Nov 25, 2018
Title: Chardonnay Romancia (first night trial)
Introduction:
It is a fascinating game (trial version) about innkeeper, memory-lost hero and people around.
Lovely character design, sensational plot and high quality CGs will catch your heart as you play.
There is still only trial version for Japanese and Chinese, but the English version is also on the way!
Replying some encouragement on the developer's twitter is welcome.
Also you can support the project on pixivFANBOX as linked below. Feel free to support the developer to boost the game completion~
Developer support site:
Trial announcements from developer twitter:
(1)
(2)
Language: (1) Japanese (2) Chinese
Samples:
01.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Ichinyan

Sep 23, 2020
Looks good, hoping if anybody will drop the next chapter link. (well it doesn't matter if it's impossible)

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
The game is postponed to 2021, to compensate a small mini game with characters from the game was released -

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
do you know when exactly itll be released?
Nah, right now is in "until it's done" state. Cotton wrote in august that it's "progressing slowly", since he is making it alone, so no, no release date yet. I think, realistically, it will be released around 2022, if nothing will go wrong.

tobaccobra

Nov 25, 2018
Well, the latest new is that it is due to be released in Winter 2022 on Steam.
Official site is newly open now:

tobaccobra

Nov 25, 2018
Now the game has pilot release on Chapter 1 and 2

Following chapter seems to be released with patch.

ohmanwhatsthis

Jan 5, 2023
Nobody's posted in this thread in half a year, which strikes me as odd
Surely this project can't be THAT unknown in the grand scheme of things, right?
Anyways it's been on hiatus since the end of August but nobody's posted the third chapter patch yet

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Nobody's posted in this thread in half a year, which strikes me as odd
I'd say not *that* odd... while there is a trickle of gay furry content in the latest updates section, it clearly gets less traction than other stuff - f95 is just not focussed on that genre. double for this one given it's all in Chinese...