VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - [Development Thread] - Update 04/22

What Kind Of Futanari Genitals/Anatomy Do You Like? (Choose All That Apply!)

• Very Small Cocks (Less Than 3 Inches)

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Small Cocks (3-4 Inches)

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Average Cocks (5-6 Inches)

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Large Cocks (7-11 Inches)

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Huge Cocks (12+ Inches, The Bigger The Better!)

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Circumcised (Cut Cocks)

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Uncircumcised (Uncut Cocks, Yay Foreskin!)

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Human Cocks

Votes: 35 79.5%
  • Beast / Animal Cocks (Horse, Dog, Etc.)

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Exotic Cocks (Alien, Demonic, Double Dicks, Etc.)

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
View attachment 3548461

Coffee Shopping For Cocks

The current poll and my ongoing "phallic research" for the game has me feeling like this right now--just casually surrounded by yummy futas! (Aka "Heaven") :giggle:

These are just a few. Which one is your favorite?

Please keep polling! The more we get, the better equipped the characters will be! Thank you!! :geek:

(Realized my posts were getting a bit too pedestrian so went ahead and added something more X-Rated for practice. I also want to start showcasing what kind of quality you can expect from the renders, so I'm going to also start sharing practice renders!)

They're all too good to pick! But if I had to, maybe #2? The coffee mug is adorable btw

Also if its alright to ask, which Genesis version are you using for your models? Love their detail!

Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
They're all too good to pick! But if I had to, maybe #2? The coffee mug is adorable btw

Also if its alright to ask, which Genesis version are you using for your models? Love their detail!
Hey Frosti!

Good choice!! And I thought so too with the mug! ;)

I'm currently using Gen 8.1 for everything. I upgraded them all from 8, and considered moving to 9. However I think I'm going to be sticking to 8.1 for this game as I have the content for it and I'm familiar with it. Perhaps I'll use Genesis 9 for the next game! :cool:

Reactions: Frostiiii

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
--- Update ---

Carmen Has Entered The Ring

Carmen_DevShot_0.1.png

(Watermelon-crushing thighs included. Watermelon sold separately.)

Certified Badass, and your partner in crime. Carmen has arrived and she's ready to kick some ass--or more likely run 12 miles at 7am listening to Nirvana or Avenged Sevenfold. And yes, she did "borrow" your headphones because she forgot to charge hers if you were wondering. Really happy with her, and there's some behind the scenes stuff in her model that's really neat and was a fun challenge.

Carmen is your character's other half, and you'll be spending a lot of time in the early chapters together. She's got your back and is ready for anything--as long as you're buying lunch. (Let me know what you think of her!)

:coffee: Hope you're all having an awesome week! Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
--- Update ---

View attachment 3565710

Certified Badass, and your partner in crime. Carmen has arrived and she's ready to kick some ass--or more likely run 12 miles at 7am listening to Nirvana or Avenged Sevenfold. And yes, she did "borrow" your headphones because she forgot to charge hers if you were wondering. Really happy with her, and there's some behind the scenes stuff in her model that's really neat and was a fun challenge.

Carmen is your character's other half, and you'll be spending a lot of time in the early chapters together. She's got your back and is ready for anything--as long as you're buying lunch. (Let me know what you think of her!)

lover her, sexy fitwoman right there

• Red Heart

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
--- Update ---

View attachment 3565710

I like fit women, so I'm a fan.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Hell ya!!!! Glad to hear Zolkane and BlueCrossX !!! :D

You guys might also love Nicole then once she's finished up! She's quite the beefcake, and is equipped with quite the trouser snake! Think I'm going to work on her next.

What other kind of body types are you into? :unsure: Feel free to share photo references! (Might make this my next poll.)

BlueCrossX

Apr 3, 2020
Hell ya!!!! Glad to hear Zolkane and BlueCrossX !!! :D

You guys might also love Nicole then once she's finished up! She's quite the beefcake, and is equipped with quite the trouser snake! Think I'm going to work on her next.

What other kind of body types are you into? :unsure: Feel free to share photo references! (Might make this my next poll.)
I'm not really picky so I usually like all types of women, but a dominant women/futa that has some stature to her that you turn submissive is definitely one of my favourites which sounds somewhat like Nicole so can't wait to see her.

• Love

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
mature mother body with huge breast and big ass or bimbo or even small tits and huge round and big ass
You're defintely going to dig Brooke then. She's got her picture in the main post, but she's still very WIP. Working on making her the best, thiccest, and squishiest milf I can! :giggle: Going to revise her before the release to give her a more "mom" vibe, as she's currently too "glam" right now.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
I'm not really picky so I usually like all types of women, but a dominant women/futa that has some stature to her that you turn submissive is definitely one of my favourites which sounds somewhat like Nicole so can't wait to see her.
Ahaaaaa!! Then you are 1000% in for a treat with Nicole, as you just described her and one of her sex arcs to the letter! :cool:

And I've seen similar stuff to that photo in my research, those are defintely the "vibes" I'm going for. I'll try to get her wrapped up and shared soon so you can see! :D

Reactions: BlueCrossX

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
You're defintely going to dig Brooke then. She's got her picture in the main post, but she's still very WIP. Working on making her the best, thiccest, and squishiest milf I can! :giggle: Going to revise her before the release to give her a more "mom" vibe, as she's currently too "glam" right now.
I agree, shes too glam right now. More mom vibe and she have already big breast but having 5 hungry Kids i can see her tits be bigger