VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - [Development Thread] - Update 04/22

What Kind Of Futanari Genitals/Anatomy Do You Like? (Choose All That Apply!)

• Very Small Cocks (Less Than 3 Inches)

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Small Cocks (3-4 Inches)

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Average Cocks (5-6 Inches)

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Large Cocks (7-11 Inches)

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Huge Cocks (12+ Inches, The Bigger The Better!)

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Circumcised (Cut Cocks)

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Uncircumcised (Uncut Cocks, Yay Foreskin!)

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Human Cocks

Votes: 35 79.5%
  • Beast / Animal Cocks (Horse, Dog, Etc.)

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Exotic Cocks (Alien, Demonic, Double Dicks, Etc.)

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023

:coffee: --- Welcome To Project Caffeine! --- :coffee:
Hallo and hey! Thanks so much for visiting!

This is going to be the development thread for the adult visual novel I'm working on, codenamed and tentatively titled: Project Caffeine!

This will remain the working title for this project until the first update (0.1) is released.

This is a long post, so if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions--reach out! I'm super happy to chat and discuss every aspect of its development!

--- Latest Update ---

Carmen Has Entered The Ring

Carmen_DevShot_0.1.png

See Full Message Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-caffeine-development-thread-update-04-22.190832/post-13542975

--- What I Am Currently Working On ---

"Building Early Versions Of Main Cast Characters."

I'm striving to make each character incredibly unique and have diversity between body shapes, face shapes, makeup/color palettes, and general "vibes". I use 100's of morphs to add small details just about everywhere to really make each character stand out.

--- Story, Plot, & Themes ---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--- Tags & Fetishes ---

--- Design Tenets & Correspondence ---

--- Character Showcase ---

--- Visuals, Gameplay, & Audio ---

--- Release Schedule & Support ---

Last edited:

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
WOW :oops: holy moly this is wildly detailed and impressive!

Curious to know more about the story but I guess that's the reason to play it! Also loved the character bios, they made me giggle! Really excited to see their renders! Definitely going to follow this, best of luck to ya!

Also super curious how you did those bulges:love:……….particularly the 1 in the character showcase. Can I DM you with a few Daz questions? I assume u use Daz3d?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeCurse

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
WOW :oops: holy moly this is wildly detailed and impressive!

Curious to know more about the story but I guess that's the reason to play it! Also loved the character bios, they made me giggle! Really excited to see their renders! Definitely going to follow this, best of luck to ya!

Also super curious how you did those bulges:love:……….particularly the 1 in the character showcase. Can I DM you with a few Daz questions? I assume u use Daz3d?
Thanks so much! Glad to hear you found it interesting! I'll probably rewrite the Story section a number of times before 0.1. Had a hard time deciding what I should actually share and how much I should spoil.

And sure thing! Just shoot me a message!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Okay that does sound pretty badass! But not quite, it'll definitely have similar themes though--minus the Noir.
Oh okay I read the dark criminal background of the protag and the supernatural element based on the nordic mythology and kinda imagined it to be that. Good luck though.

• Red Heart

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
Oh okay I read the dark criminal background of the protag and the supernatural element based on the nordic mythology and kinda imagined it to be that. Good luck though.
It'll definitely share vibes! So if ya like Sin City, you'll probably dig this!

And thank you very much! Hope you enoyed the read! :D

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
A bit advice if you will. If you are adding NTR, femdom, futa, bestiality, etc. than make it avoidable(won't happen if we choose to) and not skippable/optional(will still happen but we choose to see or not). So can you make it avoidable.

Appeasing your fans is cool but we want to hear the story YOU want to share, not your fans;).
And last but not least, It is your game so do as you like but keep in mind people generally hold strong emotions to what they like and will try to endorse it. So, don't be hurt by the criticism:D.

I want to commend you for being clear about tags as I don't generally play games with Futa/female MC but thought to give my two cents.

Keep Growing!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: CoffeeCurse

Last edited:
  • Love

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
A bit advice if you will. If you are adding NTR, femdom, futa, bestiality, etc. than make it avoidable(won't happen if we choose to) and not skippable/optional(will still happen but we choose to see or not). So can you make it avoidable.

Appeasing your fans is cool but we want to hear the story YOU want to share, not your fans;).
And last but not least, It is your game so do as you like but keep in mind people generally hold strong emotions to what they like and will try to endorse it. So, don't be hurt by the criticism:D.

I want to commend you for being clear about tags as I don't generally play games with Futa/female MC but thought to give my two cents.

Keep Growing!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: CoffeeCurse
1000000724.jpg

Duuude! Really appreciate that! This is exactly what I meant about criticism being a good thing if it comes from the right state of mind!

Very good advice, I never thought about the difference of avoidable vs. optional! I'll definitely have to consider that moving foward when I begin to code the game.

Thank you for the inspiring words Vee!! Super cool of you! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: | Vee |