VN Ren'Py Abandoned Project Aego [v0.2.10] [Flickerburst]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lE9jigBzFefLp-ujikoBjsa_iMKLUg07ZJNg4ikFLsd0gCY_s8vjSKRpM1sNwyB-.jpg

Overview:
Thrust suddenly and separately into adulthood by a great tragedy, otter twins Tristan and Cooper find themselves back in Blue Haven, the city that started it all. They quickly discover that Blue Haven is far from any kind of haven, stricken with corrupt officials and bad cops. Who can they trust? Will they find the answers they're looking for? Take control of either character, and experience the story through their own unique points of view. Make life or death decisions that have long term effects on the story. Whether they figure out all of Blue Haven's mysteries depends on you.​

Updated: 10/31/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.2.10
Language: English

Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Additional Info Fields: Currently NO sexual content in this build

Installation
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

4cq00Hl.jpg dirkneutral.png reidintro.png bluehaven1daybw.png

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
What's with all this fur faggotry lately?

BONER! HUSH! CALM DOWN!
So this game posted just now looks good you have my boner but add so more female in
Why is there only love for gay furry and no straight furry games ? :FeelsBadMan:
we need more straight furry , nuff of this gay shyt
Guys, this is a game sharing site. Anyone can to share with the rest of us. If you're not seeing games you like, please go find one and upload it.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Guys, this is a game sharing site. Anyone can to share with the rest of us. If you're not seeing games you like, please go find one and upload it.
I can't speak for others, but you took my message wrong. Never said that this game shouldn't be here or anything like that, it looks really good, that's why I felt like commenting, it was no use throwing yourself in, all guns out.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Why is there only love for gay furry and no straight furry games ? :FeelsBadMan:
Click that furry tag above the original post, and enjoy your yiffage bud.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
lol cant say anything against gay furry hentai or the lib*er*l overlords swoop down call it h*te sp*ech and delete your comment , even if your just saying theres to much of it already and asking why is most of the furry hentai gay , oops that wont do , thats considered abusive

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
lol cant say anything against gay furry hentai or the lib*er*l overlords swoop down call it h*te sp*ech and delete your comment , even if your just saying theres to much of it already and asking why is most of the furry hentai gay , oops that wont do , thats considered abusive
....bad day?

Reactions: KekKoo and xןʞ

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Maybe you just suck at looking up furry hentai? There's plenty of straight games or games with primarily straight content. We've already got several on here, like Breeders of the Nephelym. Or Cloud Meadow. Or Book of Lust. Or Shades of Elysium. Or The Cathouse. Or High Tail Hall. Or Second Chance.

It's honestly hard to find a straight furry game that hasn't already been uploaded to the site.

The only one I can find in a quick search that isn't already on here is Furry Beach Club.

And i'm sure a moderator will rectify that oversight rather quickly now that i've pointed it out. :p

Reactions: xןʞ

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
These forums are meant for discussing about the game that is posted in their OP. All you did was complain about there not being games that you specifically like. I honestly don't see how the mods got on you "for nothing".
how do you know that i complained about there not being games i specifically liked as well as not knowing why the mods got on me for , you cant know one without knowing the other , oh thats right you just assumed since you had no idea what my original post even was , where i said its fine but its not my thing and ask why all the furry hentai lately has been all gay stuff , and the moderator told me it was abusive speech etc

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
@Lucifer84 your almost unreadable comments are being deleted because for some reason you came in thread that was clearly marked gay and called it shyt (supposed to be a "I" there). If you don't like it we don't need to know bud. And then you made it political, so just stop man.

And look if you don't like the content just leave, that goes for everyone commenting against it.