VN Unity Programmer looking for artist and writer

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hello everyone, I am Freesome and I would like to present to you some of my projects. Currently I published demo version of my game called - I am not going to collect money for this and making it for free (only a tip jar maybe), so it would be nice if someone can make a decent UI or even pictures for generated slave (all body parts should be different to combine them in complete body). Some events for future would be nice too.

That was work for volunteers. And now about some big projects I would like to start.

Writer
I am looking for person who can create good written story from my poorly spoken words. English is not my native language and my level does not allow me to write good sentences. I have all script and how all will involve so you won't have to squeeze ideas from yourself. Anyway initiative is welcome.
  • First project requires a little main story line, mostly events.
  • Second project requires good written story, emotional struggles and hot sex description.

Artist
I am looking for 2D artist (no anime, no DAZ3D, etc). Style - most compatible for medieval setting.
  • First project requires animation (not sure who should do it, artist or me), some overview pictures, non specific characters (they will be generated so they should not have big difference) and some recognizable characters in the same style.
  • Second project requires a lot of place pictures (castles, nature, cities, caves, etc) and a lot of characters with interactions (friends, relatives, talks and sex with them). Like Princess Trainer maybe. I like this style tho.

Project Description
As I said before I have plans for two projects:
  • First project is about management game about head of religion. He tries to spread it among all kingdom. Medieval setting.
  • Second project is like Game of Thrones - this is NOT Game of Thrones setting but it is easier to explain since I want to have dragons and intrigue in my game. This game will be based on incest but not just "I'm a son of hot mother and brother of hot sisters so I will fuck them" - I have a good reason for incest and even Patreon said that (I can post screenshot of e-mail from them with their approval). Medieval setting.

Summary
I don't have free money to invest in this projects now but I'm going to use Patreon. So:
  • If you want to participate without payment at the beginning - that's great, please welcome.
  • If you know how to promote Patreon page - that's awesome, please pm me.
  • If you want to participate but in case of "Eat shit! I'm not gonna do this for free!" - that's completely understandable, please post about yourself and I will contact you in case I will find money.

Thank you for your attention.

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
I'm willing to write the story i will do my best since i would like to develop my own game someday. Let's have a chat about it and see how it goes!