Tool Ren'Py Program to translate into Spanish the common.rpy and screens.rpy files of the games in English made with RenPy

AnCaLu

Dec 18, 2020
Seria interesante que pueds agregar los archivos sccript.rpy
El texto que va en script.rpy es del guión del juego. Este siempre varia.
Mi programa solo traduce el texto de las pantallas principales del juego. Estos textos no varian.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
would have to create version for other languages.
example: Portuguese or Italian
program and simple but very helps a lot.

AnCaLu

Dec 18, 2020
would have to create version for other languages.
example: Portuguese or Italian
program and simple but very helps a lot.
You mean to do from Italian to Spanish?
If so, I don't have the base language for those languages. If you have them you can send them by private message.

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
is from english to portuguese

or leave a separate model file rpy, so anyone can switch between idioms.

AnCaLu

Dec 18, 2020
is from english to portuguese

or leave a separate model file rpy, so anyone can switch between idioms.
I would need the rpy file with the English text and the Portuguese translation. If you have it, send it to me by private message.
Same for the other language you mentioned.

I would have to make several changes to the program so that it can work with more languages.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Veo que has hecho el video tutorial basándote en un juego que yo he traducido manualmente ..jajajajaja!!
Eso me gustó!!!
;)

AnCaLu

Dec 18, 2020
Veo que has hecho el video tutorial basándote en un juego que yo he traducido manualmente ..jajajajaja!!
Eso me gustó!!!
;)
Al principio lo busque y no encontre su traducción. Por eso lo descargue y comenze a traducirlo. Y ya luego cuando termine me di cuenta de que ya lo habias subido :LOL:. Pero antes de traducirlo ya lo estaba usando para mostrar como funciona el programa.