Problems with (( TheDeLucaFamily-005-pc ))

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
When I start the game it appears like this and nothing happens

This happened after first selecting the language. I deleted and downloaded it again. This happened again without even entering the language selection Screenshot_2.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I start the game it appears like this and nothing happens...
I think that's from selecting a language from the list that game doesn't actually have. Try deleting the persistent file, in the games save folder and in AppData/Roaming/RenPy/TheDeLucaFamily folder.

Your appdata folder is in your user folder (with the music pictures etc folder) but may be hidden, if so go up to the windows view menu and and click on hidden items.

If you check the change log the usual German and Spanish translators are sick, so no translations yet for those languages.

• Love
Reactions: bebo92

donTiere983

Mar 15, 2019
Ok this is just a wild guess / shot in the dark, random speculation...you get the hint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are some general tips:
0. Read the readme and installation guide
1. Make sure you have the correct game version for your OS
2. Make sure you have installed the required files
3. Make sure that nothing interferes with the execution of the program
4. Make sure the game's integrity is intact.

Last edited:
Reactions: bebo92

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Alternatively to TheBlueKnight's solution, put this file into the "game" folder.
It should reset the language when you load the game, while keeping your settings and achievements. Also, the game will not forget which lines you've already read.
Once the game is back to English, you should be able to play it again. Then delete the patch.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Alternatively to TheBlueKnight's solution, put this file into the "game" folder.
It should reset the language when you load the game, while keeping your settings and achievements. Also, the game will not forget which lines you've already read.
Once the game is back to English, you should be able to play it again. Then delete the patch.
Thank you (y)

Reactions: scrumbles