Problems running some Unity programs

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Hi there,

I've got problems running some Unity-based games, and I wonder if there's more people experiencing those same errors.

I've tried running several games, some work, some don't.
Working fine: Agent of Heels 0.17, Frosh Life 0.3, Mystwood Manor 0.1.1c
Crash to desktop at start: Flirty F 0.1.7 (errorlog and dump attached), Noemi's Toscana Rebirth 0.10 (errorlog and dump attached).

These games (not these exact versions, but I'm hoping the developer didn't change the engine on their end) used to run fine. I can think of three things I changed on my end:
1. I updated Windows 10 to build 2004.
2. I updated my nVidia drivers to 451.18
3. I activated App protection in Windows Defender (which had been giving me a yellow warning since the upgrade to Win10 build 2004).

I'm trying to find out whether any of those three things could be causing the issue. So, is any of you fine folks experiencing the same CTD's running FF/NTR? And of the three things big changes I lined out above, does any of those give you a Me Too moment?

Thanks for your brainpower,
F.

Last edited:
Reactions: RKJN12345

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Extract a fresh copy on your desktop instead a different drive and try to launch them again. If the games don't launch post their new output/player.log files. (after each launch a new file gets created.)