Problem with Girl Life

Help

Aug 5, 2016
If anyone has this game could you possibly help, so basically when ever I try to sleep it gives me a error saying

Area: On Visit
Line: 115
Code: 104
Desc: File Not found

When I edit the QSP file it sys "gs 'stat'" anyone know te problem?

Reactions: Die

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Download this .qsp file 0.5.2 -

Sidmark

Aug 5, 2016
Girl Life is still being worked on and is being updated daily. the devs have a stable build 0.5.2 and an unstable build that can be downloaded as well that is really buggy and broken. (most likely what you downloaded) they have a gitlab page as well as a TFG page. the git page has both the stable and the Development version and the TFG page has all of the stable builds with links to the git page as well.

go to tags on the git page to see the stable versions

Last edited:

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Girl Life is still being worked on and is being updated daily. the devs have a stable build 0.5.2 and an unstable build that can be downloaded as well that is really buggy and broken. (most likely what you downloaded) they have a gitlab page as well as a TFG page. the git page has both the stable and the Development version and the TFG page has all of the stable builds with links to the git page as well.

go to tags on the git page to see the stable versions
I had the 0.5.2 version, but I deleted it, anyways thanks for that info, its helpful for the next time I get it.

Sedra

Aug 7, 2016
i have the same problem too :( even after downloading version 0.5.3 it still persists :\

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Don't have that game so i can't say what its particular issue is, but some games or applications can't run in locale settings other than their original ones. If you've played japanese games, you'll know that some of them won't install or run unless you change to Japanese locale from regional settings or you use applocale or some other locale changer.
Another similar problem is the use of decimals. Some applications are set using a certain type of decimals such as "dot" instead of "pause" (./,)
and freak out when it's set differently.
So if you run out of ideas on what to do and haven't tried it yet, change those things and see if it works.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
@eosar I don't think that's the problem. QSP only support integer type, so there's no reason to have bug due to the difference between , and .

As for the bugs, it's weird. There's a location named stat.