4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Heldenfan23

Nov 16, 2017
Guys i need your help im looking for a specifik game about a boy tht starts working at his moms company. in this company its all about training woman the only reason i post this here is because on of the girls is the exact same model like the girl on page on ( the one with the white colored hair ) i rly hope im allow to post this here since i dont post to much i dont exactly now the rules about something like this. Sry for my bad grammar and ty

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I did the Walkthrough, is only for show the way for play, and where everyone will find Cheats, and when increase affection :):):) When the game have more events I'll put here ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I can't and don't want to understand the rules of Patreon, what does this game have to be under review? :confused::mad:

Reactions: Marcel5001

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Well this games patreon page is under review. Patreon Stikes Again...
yeah just saw that pateron just shut him down @@@##$# dorks...
It's just review for now; not a perma-ban. Let's wait and see.
I can't and don't want to understand the rules of Patreon, what does this game have to be under review? :confused::mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes my page is still offline.
Hopefully it'll be back online soon.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
Well, that is a better reason then what I had initially assumed when I saw it under review; given patreon's recent witch hunts against certain themes in adult games, and the subtle implications between the mother and daughter pair.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
I'm sure the new version will appear here very soon ^^

And thank you. It's only my 4th review now... I wonder when the cut off is....
Yeah, sadly it seems that once you're on their radar they keep checking on up on you just to see if they can catch you even just slightly bending the rules. Probably hoping for the chance to say, "Gotcha!" ... I mean really? It's like they have a quota just like some police districts.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Loved your old game and love this aswell. But why oh why is it rpgm again? Its my only gripe its a clunky buggy engine. Honestly tho loving this so far.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, a whole month for this update and not one additional content
Boomatica, good job sarcasm

Reactions: Theballs
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes