4.60 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 12, 2017
Just my personal opinion, it may sound aggressive but its just an opinion, if you do not agree - it is OK.

This project went to sh*t. And Boomatica understands it. Yeah, you will add those two new characters sister and mom at some point but in current state this game is just a stretch to make some patreon money. It has nothing to offer except for "potential": 3.5 months later there is virtually no adult content in v0.5 and boring story. Just compare the amount of discussions for RIC and this and you will see the difference - this project has no life in it. Also, Boom, your change logs are so confusing at times it hurts - for the love of god drop the f*cking "[]()", there is no need for such complexity in there.

I personally wish you would continue RIC and drop this abomination, but its just one opinion of many.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I just don't even know... it's Boomatica so I had to try, RIC ran so well on my Mac... never a problem. But like nearly all RPGM games anymore this one fails to play properly, most likely due to default problems with the game engine. If it had been made in RenPy like it really should have been then I would have no trouble playing it even if no Mac version were created... because that's how good RenPy is for cross platform. Usually I just flat out say no to all RPGM games... but it's Boomatica and RIC worked so well I had to give it a shot. But nope... RPGM is just a shit game engine especially for cross platform support. I guess the only real question is if you are going out of your way to make an RPGM game play like a RenPy game, why not just use the better game engine to begin with?

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Attached screenshot of the error I get just trying to get thru the intro with Holly, this was a new install and a new game... and by default it looks like it is trying to save the game to a location you don't have permission to write to.

reddo

Dec 28, 2017
Anyway game is nice, but have few contents for now.
A suggestion, speed up the things, because sometime is very boring

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
So, lemme get this straight: you switched this from the somewhat clunky Tyrano to the far worse RPGM? Too bad, so sad. Bye, bye.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Good Morning all.

Honestly!!! MCs office computer is only used to Spy while he runs the business from the lobby computer. Thanks for the tip.
I'm going to slightly change this in the next update.

From the feedback I'm getting people are finding it annoying moving around the community to interact with objectives mainly the spy-cam's because at the moment that's the only reason to enter the office.

I'll be adding a "Phone/Tablet" which the player can access from any location to tap into the spy cams as well as build new locations "once they're added of course"

I can't do this for the interaction with characters as some of the locations will have "auto triggering" events.

But I am working on the idea of "Text Messages" which will add some more content as well as giving the player another option to raise his affection level with a character that he can't find or have access to.

Not cool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game has potential and I like it a lot!
I see were you are going there. The grinding could be a bit less, I would maybe give 10 points for flirting, but make it a one time per topic each "stage". This you already have 30-40 points and the rest comes via hanging out or something. It feels strange to say the same thing every day to a girl and she is still affected like the first time.
One other thing I noticed, could you please add a Quit game button?
fucking torture..
I'll answer both of these together.

I may have overlooked the interactions between [Emily & Sammie]...
1. I've increased the "Affection Points" you get from the interactions with both of these characters to "10 points".
" You can now get Emily or Sammie to "100 affection points by going through all of their available dialog interactions just once. "
2. I've made it so that you can now interact with Emily in the Morning and Afternoon at the pool.
3. I've made it so that you can now interact with Sammie in the Morning and Afternoon at the beach.
4. Exit Game button added.

i am so excited to see where this goes. I saw you post about corruption levels, this is gonna be great.
I'm glad you like the idea, if you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see in the game then please feel free to share them.

Just my personal opinion, it may sound aggressive but its just an opinion, if you do not agree - it is OK.

This project went to sh*t. And Boomatica understands it. Yeah, you will add those two new characters sister and mom at some point but in current state this game is just a stretch to make some patreon money. It has nothing to offer except for "potential": 3.5 months later there is virtually no adult content in v0.5 and boring story. Just compare the amount of discussions for RIC and this and you will see the difference - this project has no life in it. Also, Boom, your change logs are so confusing at times it hurts - for the love of god drop the f*cking "[]()", there is no need for such complexity in there.

I personally wish you would continue RIC and drop this abomination, but its just one opinion of many.
Good Morning "Damnthatwascrazy"

I'll take what you have said into consideration going forward but I will clear up a couple of things.

1. I'm now working with Daz3d for the images instead of HSS.
This is the reason why development is much slower on this game than it was when I was working on RIC.
With HSS I could produce 50-70 images in one day as well an an animation.
With Daz3d this is not the case.

2. RIC was in development for almost 9 months and it wasn't until 4months into the project that there was some actual "sexual contact" content.
"If you're looking for a game in which after 2mins of game-play you're having sex with multiple characters then this just isn't the game for you"
I take everyone's feedback into consideration when developing but at the end of all I create a game that I personally enjoy playing.
3. I'll be sure to work on my Change logs.

Attached screenshot of the error I get just trying to get thru the intro with Holly, this was a new install and a new game... and by default it looks like it is trying to save the game to a location you don't have permission to write to.
Run the game as "Administrator" this should fix this problem.

Anyway game is nice, but have few contents for now.
A suggestion, speed up the things, because sometime is very boring
If you're referring to the "grind" then yes, I'm aware of this and working on speeding things up.
I'm playing with a few ideas such as "Text Messages" etc for those boring moments.
Suggestions are welcome.

@Boomatica Just updated mine and played from the 5.0 save.

I'm getting a lot of screen flashing when the background or sprites are changed. I looks like one of the lobby screens didn't get hidden properly and it's showing between screen transitions.

Also, Hollie's corruption level still isn't being read right in the information screen. It's still showing level 1 even though her dialogues and clothes are correct for level 2. Emily and Sammie's are showing level 2 correctly.
EDIT: It appears to have been the save file. Starting from scratch and her corruption level showed correctly.

Nice beach scene! :p
Hi DeUglyOne

I'm glad you managed to find and fix the issue with [Hollie] not showing the correct level.
I'll try and implement a fix into the next build so people won't have to start again.

Regarding the "flashing" I personally haven't come across this nor can I seem to replicate it.
Could you tell me which version you're using ? "OS"

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the new scene ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________

For those that are getting annoyed with the "Grind" regarding affection points.
I always add a cheat menu.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Boomatica
Hello, I've followed your RIC game, while you were still developing it.....Still am under Dr.Smith too.
I love the idea of this game, and have a suggestion to quell the early fappers. You've actually placed the solution to it, in game already.
Just have the new Maid be the sexual relief, till he can boost the others up enough and you get some more scenes in for them.
I mean she already shows the services she provides to you, and corruption/love building is not required much for that character as far as sex is involved right now. You can still implement those things later with her, after a certain point.
So you could put like night scene, sex relief, and not have to use time in morning or through the day, which can then still be used, to build other characters.

Also just a quick question, I'm sure you plan on having animation in eventually. Is it going to be animation like you had for RIC?? or something completely different?

Anyway I love the looks of the models, even the maid (wink,wink), The backgrounds for each place looks great, I love the woodsy park like theme.

Even though it's at the beginning, and feels a bit lacking right now, Your doing an awesome job!!
I can't wait for more....I'm as giddy as a school girl.....Lol!!………………...Peace!!

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Good Morning all.

I'm going to slightly change this in the next update.

From the feedback I'm getting people are finding it annoying moving around the community to interact with objectives mainly the spy-cam's because at the moment that's the only reason to enter the office.

I'll be adding a "Phone/Tablet" which the player can access from any location to tap into the spy cams as well as build new locations "once they're added of course"

I can't do this for the interaction with characters as some of the locations will have "auto triggering" events.

But I am working on the idea of "Text Messages" which will add some more content as well as giving the player another option to raise his affection level with a character that he can't find or have access to.

I'll answer both of these together.

I may have overlooked the interactions between [Emily & Sammie]...
1. I've increased the "Affection Points" you get from the interactions with both of these characters to "10 points".
" You can now get Emily or Sammie to "100 affection points by going through all of their available dialog interactions just once. "
2. I've made it so that you can now interact with Emily in the Morning and Afternoon at the pool.
3. I've made it so that you can now interact with Sammie in the Morning and Afternoon at the beach.
4. Exit Game button added.

I'm glad you like the idea, if you have any suggestions or things you'd like to see in the game then please feel free to share them.

Good Morning "Damnthatwascrazy"

I'll take what you have said into consideration going forward but I will clear up a couple of things.

1. I'm now working with Daz3d for the images instead of HSS.
This is the reason why development is much slower on this game than it was when I was working on RIC.
With HSS I could produce 50-70 images in one day as well an an animation.
With Daz3d this is not the case.

2. RIC was in development for almost 9 months and it wasn't until 4months into the project that there was some actual "sexual contact" content.
"If you're looking for a game in which after 2mins of game-play you're having sex with multiple characters then this just isn't the game for you"
I take everyone's feedback into consideration when developing but at the end of all I create a game that I personally enjoy playing.
3. I'll be sure to work on my Change logs.

If you're referring to the "grind" then yes, I'm aware of this and working on speeding things up.
I'm playing with a few ideas such as "Text Messages" etc for those boring moments.
Suggestions are welcome.

Hi DeUglyOne

I'm glad you managed to find and fix the issue with [Hollie] not showing the correct level.
I'll try and implement a fix into the next build so people won't have to start again.

Regarding the "flashing" I personally haven't come across this nor can I seem to replicate it.
Could you tell me which version you're using ? "OS"

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the new scene ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________

For those that are getting annoyed with the "Grind" regarding affection points.
I always add a cheat menu.
Are all these improvements available now or in a future update? I like the concept, but hate the grind and the boredom.

reddo

Dec 28, 2017
@Boomatica

The "text messages" is a good idea for me, because i like when there are some random events when u play.
U can also add another shop for some object like "flowers" for increase the affection points.

Anyway good job, i like this game for now.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I installed and ran the game as the primary admin user and this was the error that I got on the 1st attempt to play in a completely new game. I have seen this happen in other RPGM games as well and the answer is always to go into the console and change privileges... but that is the problem. There is no legitimate reason for me to give your game special permissions to save data in a place you don't get default access. Save your files to a legitimate location that you already have privs for, don't require the user to give you special access. That drives away novice users who may not know how to make the change and it's really bad dev/app behavior as well. Not gonna do it... if a game requires special privileges be set before you can save a game file then that is a screwed up game. Just to pour a little salt on... while this has become a common RPGM game issue, it pretty much never happens in any RenPy games. I really wish you had chosen to work in a better game engine. Because of how much I liked your work on RIC I am willing to give this another shot in the future, but only if you fix this issue and don't try to require Mac installs to give you special write privileges that should not be required.

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
What version are you playing?
The older versions are built with the Tyranobuilder engine and that causes a problem with memory usage. From v 0.5.0 the switch has been made to the trusted RPGMV engine and no more memory problems.
I'm using v0.5.5

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
What version are you playing?
The older versions are built with the Tyranobuilder engine and that causes a problem with memory usage. From v 0.5.0 the switch has been made to the trusted RPGMV engine and no more memory problems.
It's v0.5.5, so up to date.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes