4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly I don't get hiding to the top panel. It's so small it's out of the way entirely. Hiding the panel on the right wasn't so bad, especially since it only matters in three locations so far.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The two most common posts made are complaining about having to start over and the hiding panels. Boom already addressed both of these. (panels will be changed in next release, and you can cheat to progress very fast)

If you wish to use the console to cheat try clicking the plant in the player's bedroom ;)
Hmmmm, we made it this way so it wouldn't be in the way but now that I think about it it doesn't show in any of the story parts...

I'll add it to the list for the next update, thanks.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played it every time a update came out so Sammie and her mom had new content mom and sister the maid and handy woman were new and some of Hollie's content is new.

First time I have heard someone say that the renpy engine sucks it always RPGM that everyone whine and complain about.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Itilladorn create a account to complain. Dev rewrite the game in RenPy and seem to me scenes with mom on sofa and sis in her room are new

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Big post incoming!

Continuer comme ça j'adore vos jeux
Bonjour Marsou!

Merci, je suis heureux que vous appréciiez et approuviez!

Wow, for once, I think Boomatica will maybe finish a game, cross your fingers :p good game though, I have to admit, nice job Boomatica ;)
Hi Bobbo,

I was going to argue at how I somehow got this reputation for abandoning games
(When It was only 1 which I handed off to another developer that's still being developed to this day)
But I'll just say thank you, I'm happy to hear you like it :D

Jesus. How many engines have you changed back and forth from now?
Only 3.

1. Tyranobulder (Which I started with and was a big mistake)
2. RPGMV (As It's what I'm used to)
3. Ren'py (Because I've hired a developer now. "Thanks to everyone that's supporting me")

I used to play this game, but even though I also prefer Ren'py, I have grown sick and tired of devs changing game engines halfway through the games.
That makes all of the time and effort playing the game on the old engine a huge waste of time, because saves will no longer work, and I am done with starting over again.
Hi WillyTheWacker,

I totally understand this and apologise for the annoyance.
I have implemented a Cheat Menu into the game (The plant in the player's bedroom) so people won't need to grind back to where they left.

@muttdoggy
Could I ask you to highlight the location of the cheat menu in the main thread so everyone knows where it is without looking through the comments.
Thank you.

I like the game. It has great potential. I hope there will be more content of Mom/Sis. Characters wonderfull, render is also and most of important I like the story.
When will be next update?
Thank you
Hi Cwemperor,

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the game so far, I can only hope you'll continue to enjoy it as it develops.
The next update will be in 3-4 weeks time.

Please note: I'm not sure if M&S will get any additional content in the next update though as the other characters have been neglected as of late.

I hate being a romantic at times.

I just focused on Hollie at the start, she's what I go for in my women and she was great. She gets all adorable thinking she's being used for sex and so happy when she's liked.

Felt awful chatting up other women.

I won't be chasing multiple girls per playthrough anyway.
Hey Avaron,

I have to say, I'm really happy it made you feel this way.
I'm terrible at writing dialog and the fact that it leaves you with the impression of feeling loyal to Hollie is fantastic!
(Yes I know it's only a game but still, this was the feeling I was going for when writing Hollie)

Thank you for leaving this comment, you made my day ;)

so am i missing something or is there still no lvl 2 for maid? also is the date with belle in the game yet?
Hi King,

You're not missing anything, the maid is stuck at level 1 as not all of her mechanics are implemented yet.

I have some ideas for this character going forward so I didn't want to flush out her mechanics until I have them figured out.

I'm thinking about making it so the player has a choice of 2 characters for the maid.

For example :
When she first walks into the reception (In the intro) a screen will pop up and show 2 characters.
1. Miss Smith (The current Maid)
2. Miss ? (This will be a different character I'm yet to make)
Depending on the character you pick will depend on the type of maid you have.

Miss Smith = The current character, is more dominant.
The new maid = Younger character, is more sub

= different events etc etc

For us to do this we'll need to re-design how the maid will work in the game.
Ps. there will be an option added in the cheat menu to switch between the 2. (So no need to start again)

Like this game, Hollie, M and S are hot, the maid is ugly. And engine change to RenPy is a great idea. Good work.
Glad you're enjoying it, hopefully, the comment I just made above will make you feel better about the maid as you'll have the choice between 2 later on.

Honestly I don't get hiding to the top panel. It's so small it's out of the way entirely. Hiding the panel on the right wasn't so bad, especially since it only matters in three locations so far.
I love the switch to the Ren'Py engine it runs great. The only thing I would suggest is to have the top navigation bar be permanently down when in roaming as sometimes it is tricky to get it to come down to navigate. Other then that I love the changes and keep up the good work Devs
New version looks nice but I think that the menus (side and header) should be visible all time.
It always best to have them (or at least an option), instead of waiting for them to roll each time.
We're working on a patch to fix this right now, I'll post it as soon as it's ready (1-2hours)

No and I hope not at all, rape isn't a thing I enjoy and I like this game and it's so overdone in games.
Oh I like you!

Yes, the player will have the option to touch the characters later on but not in a rapey way.
The player is also fighting himself when it comes to the M&S characters as he wants to do it but knows it's wrong.
So that will play a part in it later on.

*sighs at the thought of having to restart the grind yet again after another new update* Not sure if I have the patience to do it again.
any cheat?
Hey guys, There is a cheat menu in the player's bedroom.

Why can I only use 3 letter names for Mom & Sis ???
Mom = Mother
Sis = Sister

I'm not sure what it's like in other countries but we don't really say sister here.
We usually say Hey sis! to a younger sibling.

We may add a feature later on that will allow the player to actually name the characters but right now there is no need as the player doesn't refer to them by their names.

Fake release, nothing new.
What exactly did you find? There are no new scenes. No one.
The new engine sucks. Hiding panels are uncomfortable.
Hi Itilladorn!

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to the forum!
(Making those 3 initial posts that are needed to lift the restrictions on a new account is always a pain)
Glad to see you made it past the difficult milestone/

I look forward to seeing more of your posts, maybe even a thread now that you've lifted your account restrictions.
As a man/woman of great intellect, you'll surely fit in well here.

I honestly don't get all the brouhaha about the hiding panels.

It cleans up the screen, always worked for me, and the arrows being hard to see on some screens aren't a problem at all since you don't have to click on them to activate the panel. All you have to do is get the pointer somewhere close before they pop down/over.

Why is that considered a problem?

Caution: Grammar Nazi mode

The only thing I had a problem with is someone trying to use contractions where they don't fit - using "you're" when the proper speech pattern should have actually been "you are":

Introduction.rpy Line 314
"He always made sure to make time to sit right where you're you are now and talk to me.... Just like you're you are right now."

... and using "growns" (is that even a word?) instead of the proper "groans".

There were others, but those were the ones that really stood out.
Hi DeUglyOne.

Thank you for pointing out these Grammar mistakes.
The dialog is one of my weakest points and you can't learn from the mistakes unless they're pointed out.
(This is not sarcasm, I swear!)

I appreciate you also posting the line for this, it'll make it easier to fix.

These will be fixed in the hotfix/patch I'll be posting in an hour or so.

Thank you again.

D

Deleted member 677654

Fake release, nothing new.
What exactly did you find? There are no new scenes. No one.
The new engine sucks. Hiding panels are uncomfortable.
Hi Itilladorn!

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to the forum!
(Making those 3 initial posts that are needed to lift the restrictions on a new account is always a pain)
Glad to see you made it past the difficult milestone/

I look forward to seeing more of your posts, maybe even a thread now that you've lifted your account restrictions.
As a man/woman of great intellect, you'll surely fit in well here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: blademaster89

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Will wait a bit before trying, will the cheat menu remain for a while ? or its just there for this version so you can quickly catch up to where the RPGM left off ?

Also it sucks that there was a switch, as you were one of the few devs that stuck it to the RPGM whiners that cry about having to take their hands off their pee-pees to walk somewhere and continue the story, this was a RPGM game that played exactly like a Ren'py game !

Anyway I guess it makes sense that now that you have a developer you switch to the engine that actually does what you always wanted it to do. As for the abandoning games part, that was harsh, if I am not mistaken your the developer of the abandoned but awesome "Research Into Corruption" right ? I'm not sure if I even count that as abandoned as unlike any other dev you passed it on to someone else to continue, and even started a 'alternate take" on that game with "Research Into...Affection" I think it was ?

itilladorn

Jan 13, 2019
Itilladorn create a account to complain. Dev rewrite the game in RenPy and seem to me scenes with mom on sofa and sis in her room are new
No, I created an account to see screenshots. It was a forced decision. Mom's nipple and dressed sister in the bed. That's all in this release? I was going to masturbate but found nothing.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
la recherche sur la corruption n’est pas simplement abandonnée car elle a été confiée à un autre développeur car les règles de patreon sont strictes, puis le Dr Smith le développe très bien pour le jeu et rapidement pour le rendre meilleur. boomatica esque vous allez créer un autre jeu plus tard?
>Marsou tu devrais poster en anglais, meme si ton anglais n'est pas bon. L'important est de se faire comprendre.
Sauf erreur de ma part les règles du forum précise que l'anglais est obligatoire sur le site.
>Marsou you should post in english, even if your english is not good. The important thing is to be understood.
Unless i'm wrong the forum rules says that english is mandatory on the website.

Please use english in your posts. I don't know French.
I'll translate what Marsou said for you and others who don't speak our frogy language.

"Research into corruption hasn't simply been adandonned , it has been passed on to another dev because of stict patreon rules.
And Dr Smith is developing the game well and quickly to make it better. Boomatica will you make other games in the future?"

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Please use english in your posts. I don't know French.
loosely translated... "the research on corruption is not simply left because it was entrusted to another developer because the rules of patreon are strict, then the Dr Smith develops it very well for game and fast to make it better. boomatica esque you are going to create another game later?"

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes