4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I never played it but I believe the Tyrano version (which was before RPGM) was an entirely different game, possibly sharing some renders.
it really wasnt i played every version sure things have changed but it's still the same premise and characters just a primitive version

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I mean it was called "Private Space Resort" and took place in outerspace so

U

User_897603

gh I also prefer Ren'py, I have grown sick
I used to play this game, but even though I also prefer Ren'py, I have grown sick and tired of devs changing game engines halfway through the games.
That makes all of the time and effort playing the game on the old engine a huge waste of time, because saves will no longer work, and I am done with starting over again.
Easy enough to grab someone else's Ren'py save. A smart dev will put a save on the OP.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate being a romantic at times.

I just focused on Hollie at the start, she's what I go for in my women and she was great. She gets all adorable thinking she's being used for sex and so happy when she's liked.

Felt awful chatting up other women.

I won't be chasing multiple girls per playthrough anyway.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
oh that's not what i was talking about he actually had a version of this game in tyrano builder
It started out as The Private Space Resort and was in tyrano. See this .
In version 0.5.0, the engine was changed to RPG Maker and the title was changed to 'Private Community'. See this by Boomatica.
Now, in version 1.0/1.1, he only changed the engine to Ren'Py.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
It started out as The Private Space Resort and was in tyrano. See this .
right but this game never actually took place in space to my knowledge unless my memory has failed me i have been following this game since TSPR was the title

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
so am i missing something or is there still no lvl 2 for maid? also is the date with belle in the game yet?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
so am i missing something or is there still no lvl 2 for maid? also is the date with belle in the game yet?
No level 2 for maid. Belle's date is not in yet. BUT there is content with mom and sister (some). It's not adult content yet.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Man I forgot how ugly the MC was in this game every time I look at him I want to smack that toupee right off his head but the good thing now is that now that it has been ported to renpy I can now blot out his head in all of the pictures.

Hollie: I can't believe it..... You..... you look just like him! ME: So your telling me that the MC and his uncle both bought the same ugly ass toupee?

Hollie calls MC by the name John instead of what you named the character as when she greets the MC at the door of her house.

When you first meet the mother and sister on the walk back there is 2 lines where the mom tag is being used for the sister instead of the sister tag.

I never saw the maid before so I was excited to meet her and was going I wonder what she looks like and then she turned around and I was like oh it's HER well put her on the I'm not touching her list.

The sister and mom are hot looking and can't wait to meet the sisters and Sammie's best friends.

Was the camera's under the receptionists desk removed? I remember there use to be ones under there that you could use to peek on Hollie.

It'll be interesting to watch Emily and Sammie stuff unfold.

I believe that I'm at the end of content for everyone as they are all at the bottom of the screen in the MC's room except for the maid as I'm not interested in her at all.

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I love the switch to the Ren'Py engine it runs great. The only thing I would suggest is to have the top navigation bar be permanently down when in roaming as sometimes it is tricky to get it to come down to navigate. Other then that I love the changes and keep up the good work Devs

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
I used to play this game, but even though I also prefer Ren'py, I have grown sick and tired of devs changing game engines halfway through the games.
That makes all of the time and effort playing the game on the old engine a huge waste of time, because saves will no longer work, and I am done with starting over again.
I agree wholeheartedly...I like it, started this game in RPGM, got as far as I could, he "updated" [changed] the UI/etc., my saves didn't work, was upset but rinsed and repeated, again got as far as I could...
Now the whole damn game's in RenPy...
Pffffttttttt.....not going to waste anymore of my time on this one...a real shame...

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes