Linerant

Aug 14, 2020
Whenever I pick the "Diego is talking to members of Latin gang you've never seen before" my screen just goes dark. I can see my stats, face but even just doesn't happen.

Reactions: xana94 and hyuugo

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Whenever I pick the "Diego is talking to members of Latin gang you've never seen before" my screen just goes dark. I can see my stats, face but even just doesn't happen.
this passage is empty, use backarrow to return

arcturusaa

May 19, 2018
Are we supposed to start a new game every update? Because i can never get any new scenes to trigger unless i start from the beginning again. I love this game and look forward to the updates, but idk if i can stand replaying the grind every update to hopefully find a couple new scenes. So ill probably hold off until theres a lot more content available.

This is definitely one of my favorite games and it is ridiculously hot and i love every second of it and the scenes are amazing! I really hope the dev keeps it going for a long time :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bourne9000

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-0.34d1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
I kinda like the concept. The execution is very annoying though; the links that you have to click thru/remember if there's anything to do there, the rather slow roll of everything... I think it has plenty of potential if the dev keeps working on it though...

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Is there any walkthrough or hints ? I am stuck with 51 fem and every damn days are the same. I did unlock the cell of the cook and the nerd... but nothing more than their basic stuff (VR/hypno, and make up/cosplay) can someone help me ?

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Same problem as before. Get sent to therapy, there is nothing to do there to progress the story. It's just a room description without any sort of story or clickable.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Same problem as before. Get sent to therapy, there is nothing to do there to progress the story. It's just a room description without any sort of story or clickable.
Yes, no choice to make in the Therapist menu, is it a bug or something ? did I missed something ?

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
If it's on the dom route, the therapist there doesn't have any scenes. If it's on the sub route, there are scenes. I suppose you're playing the dom route, right?

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
okay ->

Okay, to see the sub scenes each week, you need to reach a femininity level above 30. Succumbing to the black inmate in the showers twice, that is, the first time and then with the two inmates or just one of them, as the weeks pass and your femininity increases due to the chef feminizing you, you will see those scenes actually are 3 hypnosis scenes and various scenes.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
okay ->

Okay, to see the sub scenes each week, you need to reach a femininity level above 30. Succumbing to the black inmate in the showers twice, that is, the first time and then with the two inmates or just one of them, as the weeks pass and your femininity increases due to the chef feminizing you, you will see those scenes actually are 3 hypnosis scenes and various scenes.
I made all of that, several times, I wonder what is the issue.
by the way I was not feminized only by the chief, I was by the gym guys, the nerd and the library guys and events in the yard, shall we get feminization from the chief only ?

Reactions: ChacarronMaccaron

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Yes and no... who has the biggest feminization branch? Yes, it's the chef because the ones who vote on Patreon really love it, followed by the nerd, and then the Latino group. The next updates will be to expand these three branches because the chef... has too much content. But if you have to raise femininity with all of them to access other events, yes.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes